You Tube Porty guy reads me the riot act...

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20181004-150743_Gmail.jpg

Comment left for this video..

Is he correct? With .50 of a dish detergent and a porty he could do a quicker better job?

Must be Jimmy....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 85241

Is he correct? With .50 of a dish detergent and a porty he could do a quicker better job?

Must be Jimmy....

Challenge him to a duel. He says he has a vortex. Must run on air if he can clean that restaurant for $1.50. there is no doubt that a high performance portable can do the same job but it will take longer so where are the savings? The guy is an idiot wannabe carpet cleaner.

Reactions: Nomad74

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Restaurant owners sometimes have really good other jobs for us, too and then there's the referrals.

Not to mention that they were probably charged dearly for neglecting that carpet.
I’d clean Patel Hotels all day before cleaning another restaurant. I’m done with grease pits getting my hoses and equipment funky. Then having to spend more time getting the funk off than I spent cleaning the restaurant.
I’m sure they are good for you but there is better “floor money”out there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Challenge him to a duel. He says he has a vortex. Must run on air if he can clean that restaurant for $1.50. there is no doubt that a high performance portable can do the same job but it will take longer so where are the savings? The guy is an idiot wannabe carpet cleaner.
There is always doubt Ron. They don't all have your super sucker but talk like they do.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Now on that restaurant carpet, I don’t believe I’d accept the job. The scullery water might be hot enough to help but it would take hours of slow going.
This is where truckmounts go that portys cannot.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Now on that restaurant carpet, I don’t believe I’d accept the job. The scullery water might be hot enough to help but it would take hours of slow going.
This is where truckmounts go that portys cannot.
I used to do several buffet restaurants years ago with a portable. All carpet tile. I would hook up to their dishwasher and clean with 190 degree f water. Enzyme prespray followed by hot water rinse. Scrubbing the worst places with a 175. Always thought we did a good job but if I went back with a truck mount now, not only could we do a better job, leave the carpets drier but do it in much less time as well.

Name
Jeff T
View attachment 85241

Must be Jimmy....

There are 2 types of cleaners.... Hacks, and true professional’s.... I believe in striving to be the latter.... I think most on this board do as well...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yaa but Mikey...you need to reconfigurate yor cleaning pattern as i see him walking from pre-sprayed dirty carpet onto already cleaned carpet....drives me nuts!

and yes...i realize its a short trip..........

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Whether you are a one trick pony or not you need to believe in your process and results or you won't be able to sell anything. At least the guy is passionate about what he does, which means there is hope for him to improve.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We had a customer for a few years who had a unique source for his cleaning products: Whatever he could lift from the laundry area or under the sink at home, or whatever was in the janitor closet on commercial jobs.

He proudly call it "CAC": "Customer Aquired Chemicals"
Was his name Will?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom