You Tube Porty guy reads me the riot act...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim....how did it feel, dealing wit pondscum?

To be very fair, he is by far the exception. The vast majority of the people in the cleaning business are good folks who care about others and try hard to do right.

If not, I would not be here 50 years after my first day working with my father dumping buckets of water into his machine.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Paranoid?
Not at all, but a comment in youtube is a response to comment #24... someone playing.

tenor.gif

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Not at all, but a comment in youtube is a response to comment #24... someone playing.

View attachment 85271

Mike's habit of playing the elaborate practical joke here is legendary. I thought (and still think) the same thing. But even if he's once again being Bugs Bunny to the collective Elmer Fudds here, I know there are people who really think like the likely Mikey Alter Ego who contributed this.

Name
Steve Lawrence
View attachment 85241

Comment left for this video..

Is he correct? With .50 of a dish detergent and a porty he could do a quicker better job?

Must be Jimmy....

That restaurant needs to be put on a 1-2 month schedule or until they get a more servicable product. Then every 3 months minimum. If the food is good, you could do a partial barter.

Back
Top Bottom