Your chance to post your most recent on-line review!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This isn't really a post about marketing. But,Reviews are important and can help your ranking.

Maybe a place to brag a little might promote more cleaners to get more on-line client reviews.

This job was a real challenge.

The kids had kool-aid(Over 40 spots) and food everywhere what a mess. The carpet looked like new when I was done.

Bernice ? - Mar 2, 2011 -Five stars
Dave did a wonderful job. He was easy to contact, on time, and the work he did on my carpets is amazing. I have two active and autistic toddlers and the carpet was just awful. Dave took the time and extra care to do the job right. I usually have my carpets done twice a year and I'll never call anyone else!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Reveiws are as much a part of Marketing as anything else.

Here ya go

judysbook.com - 5 reviews
"Really Good Company We have been using Brian and his company since he first started his company business. We can't say enough about how great they are. The first thing that impressed us was was their professionalism. They came in uniforms and actually wear ..."? - Brian N. ? - Nov 2, 2010 - Full review »
"Outstanding service I have used Brian and his company for years. They always do a great job and their attention to detail is unsurpassed. The carpets look virtually new, amazing stain removal and never have that crunchy chemical feel you can find with other ..."? - Guest G. ? - Nov 2, 2010 - Full review »
www.judysbook.com/.../Priority_Carpet_a ... aning.ht...

sacramento.citysearch.com - 3 reviews
"Carpet Cleaning at it's finest! Ron was a really nice guy and he really knew what he was doing. I've never had my carpets look and smell so clean. The next day they were still clean and felt really soft. They told me it would be soft and not crunchy so I thought I would ..."? - by RodneyF at Citysearch ? - Nov 2, 2010 - Full review »
"Happy Customer Your company and your employees did an excellent job! Our carpeting looks new and you are highly recommended to our neighbors and friends. we'll definitely use you for our other properties when needed. Great staff, great job! ..."? - by Prioritycleaner at ? - Nov 2, 2010 - Full review »
sacramento.citysearch.com/review/47497185?reviewId...

local.yahoo.com - 3 reviews
"Simpley the best carpet cleaning I' ... had. Super professiaonal and not one problem with anyone. I'm a hard guy to deal with but when a company does it right...I let everyone know. Priority carpet cleaning is on my list of companies to use in the future."? - rodneydarkdays ? - Nov 2, 2010 - Full review »
local.yahoo.com/info-42905206-priority-carpet-and-tile-clean...

yelp.com
"Had two big rooms cleaned by Ron ... (pretty sure that was his name). Ron was polite, professional and did a great job cleaning carpets that had three years of wear and tear by a couple toddlers. He was able to get 99% of the stains out so we're back to having a carpet that ..."? ? - Jun 9, 2010
www.yelp.com/biz/priority-carpet-and-ti ... -roseville

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom