Your Cleaning Company IS part of a MLM

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
MLM.....Or "Pyramid"

It's just you have to do all the work instead of earning residual income off of every person brought in.

Every company is built like this

Hell...Even the Govt is build like this...Starting with the President and working down to you and I ...The voters.

Hope this helps.

mlmforcarpetcleaners.jpg

PS. I could have easily slipped the suppliers etc above the cleaners and added some levels....But you should be able to get the idea.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Here is the deal Brian:
I want 45 cents per square foot for carpet cleaning here in the lovely Bay Area.
Since I am well aware of my marketing skills limitations, I want a pro.

Here is where you come and it's time to shine Brian-
Every client that you get me that pays more per square foot, you keep 10% of the difference. If they pay twice as much, you get to keep 50% of the difference. You may call me crazy, it's just that I feel generous today :p

You can market it up or down, to any other marketing companies/gurus. Make your own deal.

The Obamas, I do for free.
I like them.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
The problem with those is the small number of people that make any money. You look people in the eye and give them hope knowing full well there is no chance they are going to make it. You ruin your reputation in the meantime because people that the mlm didn't do well for start to avoid you. You invest your time and energy into something that probably wont be around or working out for you in a couple years.

Last time I checked brian this is a carpet cleaning forum. comparing your pyramid deal to carpet cleaning probably doesn't qualify as carpet cleaning related discussion.

F

FB7777

I think you should do a 90 day before and after head scan to determine how much brain fat you've lost

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
What is YOUR definition of a MLM?

(anyone)

A collective of naive people that keep chasing rainbows looking for an easy buck. They typically chase several rainbows until they realize that its a fallacy that there is actually a pot at the end of the rainbow and the only thing down steam is rain mostly made out of tears.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

It's a TYPE of business model that involves promising participants money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme. It works great for those who get in early.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a TYPE of business model that involves promising participants money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme. It works great for those who get in early.

That is true for the typical MLM company that seels miracle fruit juices, wart lotions, fake shakes and zero gravity hula hoops..

All of which people will get wise to and stop using and stop trying to grow their down line out of embarrassment.

What the Corkster is not telling you is that he too quickly saw the light of the Shake bullshit and bailed out.

Now what if there was a MLM company that sold services that you and I already use at a discount?

Direct TV, Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Comcast and more impressively power to your home or business?

Would you feel embarrassed offering any of those to your friends, family or customers if you could save them money and you made a commission every time they paid their phone, web, cable or POWER bill?

Sure has me intrigued.

and I've turned down all the MLMs in the past.

but this makes $ense.

and Foster, knowing what recent investments you've made , you should be the last one poking Corky about trying to make an easy buck shiteatinggrin

Bob Foster

The thing I resent about MLMers is their pestering and eluding to this great opportunity they want to fill you in on. There always seems to be pitch and what appears to be intense pressure of the MLMers to gain recruits. Typically they use testimonials of those that are living large on the success of their MLM efforts.

My realitiy is that without exception everyone I have every seen involved in one was enthusiastic as hell at first and then within the year and usually far sooner they were no longer involved.

Say that to a MLMer and they will tell you "but this, but that, just listen to this".

Good luck to those that choose to get involved but I'm not interested.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The idea is simple

The more services you have being used by more people....The more money you make.

That has to make sense to you.

If you bring in people who in turn bring in other people who ALL use and offer the services....It's logical that there is more money to be made.

Not only for the guy at the top but for anyone who wants to put a little effort into it.

I've made $4200 in just over 2 weeks doing this part time.

There was a January bonus......There still is for anyone who wants to get in within the next 2 days.

I can't promise you'll make money...But I can say if you follow the system...You'll be successful.

PM me for details

PS. when you get in first....You suddenly become the guy at the top.

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
Good luck to those that choose to get involved but I'm not interested.

that OK Bob.

Millions to be made in an owner operated rug pit so I dont blame you.

Never for a moment did I think I would become wealthy in this business with or without a rug pit. But I was thinking if I bought a centrifuge that would be all it would take. Wealth beyond imagination... shiteatinggrin

S

sam miller

Brian R said:
[quote="Fred Boyle":1ch6ofnm]I think you should do a 90 day before and after head scan to determine how much brain fat you've lost

:lol:

(anyone)[/quote:1ch6ofnm]

An MLM is any operation that gets people to shill in a way that makes people hate them!

I got this new opportunity and I think You would be a perfect fit with what You do. I just need 15 minutes of Your time and You'll see its great.
Insurance, healthdrinks and You should get all Your family and friends involved too. Harass everyone all the time!

Thats an MLM to me No thank You Its worse then telemarketing! Sorry thats how I feel about it.

PS. The schill thats best is "I'm not selling anything I just need to train for my job and If You could help they pay me for this!"
Then they come over with trainers and the hard sell is on.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, I can see that some have had bad experiences with MLMs....I understand that.

But if you had a way....To save on the services you use everyday like cell phones, cable tv, internet, local and long distance, home security, computer support AND home gas and electric bills....That would be a plus right?

THEN, what if you could get paid commissions every month on those same services whether YOU use them or you offer it to OTHER people?

What if you didn't have to sell directly or make phone calls and you had a website.....an online storefront where people could go and switch their own services in a matter of minutes?

And then you get paid a commission EVERY month they pay their bill.

I beileve Steve T calls this the "Stay Beautiful Program" I believe every class you take to improve your business from Howard Partridge to Joe Polish will tell you to get residual income (repeat business).

If you stick with the stigma of a "MLM"....You're really not seeing the entire picture.

I've explained it the best I can....I certainly will respect anyone's wishes and WON'T chase them down.

If you have questions.....PM me or call me.

Brian
Cell 916-295-4460

Here's my Online Store Front if anyone wants to have a look at what I'm doing.

http://www.getyourservices.com

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom