Your estimate is 30% higher..

Name
Scott Turknett
I did a job like this last week. Presprayed and crb scrubbed and she was like wow, that’s the best I have seen. Then I was like yes, that is half way through.
Just finished a job where the old girl was shocked to see me prespray.. your not just spraying stuff around and calling it clean are ya!?

When I explained it was 3rd step of 6 step clean she broke out in big smile and said most just bring hoses in and get to it

rick imby

Name
Rick
Ok I might be able to beat that. We had a lady call for a cleaning. Told us some other company quoted less. Told her we couldn’t match it. Explained why. She went with the other company. They did a poor job. She called and asked us to come do it for the difference in the cost. She stated I can not spend any more than what you originally quoted.

I'm sure you dropped everything and went and did it....

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If someone were to draw a venn diagram of people who complain about cheap clients versus people who say things like that when getting quotes. It would be two circles perfectly on top of each other.
Yep the biggest complainers of price shoppers are the ones that turn around and are 100% worse to their vendors.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
" so would you please make the adjustments on your estimate to reflect the quotes we got from other companies, we really want to use you.."

"Also, we like that you can do it all in one day, the others needed two"

Ok, now I've heard everything...

You could say you would be happy to adjust your estimate to reflect their quotes, but you do understand that to be fair, you will also be adjusting your service to reflect their service as well. (Now will take two days and you will not be using or doing this that and the other thing as planned in the original estimate)

Or turn it around and have the other companies adjust their service to match yours and ask them to keep the price of their original quote the same.

Every cleaner charges what they are worth, so there are many different services and price points to match. The choice is theirs to use a cleaner that best fits their expectations. Explain that you may not be the right cleaner for them.

Playing hard to get is a lot of fun. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom