Your fave

Mikey P

Administrator
to clean...

It's hard to beat those 1980 multi brown tone sculptured nylons.

Especially the ones that have only been cleaned by a DYS and are all matted and almost the solid shade of brown..

The fluffing and unveiling of colors is so damn impressive

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I cleaned one this week and the tightwad customer begged for a discount. Then she had the nerve to call back, saying that some spots appeared BS.

I got there and can't see a damn thing. She said that she wanted to make sure that it needed some extra scrubbing and was cleaned better than she could clean it. GAWD that pissed me off

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
I cleaned one this week and the tightwad customer begged for a discount. Then she had the nerve to call back, saying that some spots appeared BS.

I got there and can't see a damn thing. She said that she wanted to make sure that it needed some extra scrubbing and was cleaned better than she could clean it. GAWD that pissed me off
You really need to communicate better.
One of my customers, who I’ve been ignoring, hoping she’d go away, called me on a number I didn’t know this morning. Since she wouldn’t take the hint, I told her I’d been ignoring her hoping she’d call someone else. Then I answered her next question by saying it was because she’s made a habit out of canceling the morning of. Then I answered her next question by say no ... we’re done.

You have to communicate.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
still love a good trashed wool from time to time..
20161014_124849.jpg
though it sucks when wool has pet problens

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom