Your Fired

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So I get a call from a resturant I have been doing for 4 years. Not one complaint or have I raised there prices in the 4 years. When I asked why he says that I dry cleaned the carpets. I laugh and said, no I dry the carpet before I leave. I vacuum, prescrub, rinse and post bonnet the carpet. Then put the air path on it. This place is owned by a wine maker in town and is loosing a lot of money but it will never close.

So now I am going to write letters to all my contacts there who I have been there the last 4 years. Maybe I will get it back after this jerk gets canned. The last manager only lasted 8 months.

G

eat tons of chili and beans during the day find his car at night if the doors are open your home free let it rip all over the seats front and back . and if he calls you to clean his car sorry i only dry clean resturants :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

G

If he is a manager I would go over his head to whom ever writes the checks. Managers seem to bring their own little brand of idiots eveytime they get a new job.

Becker

Name
Becker
If he is a manager I would go over his head to whom ever writes the checks. Managers seem to bring their own little brand of idiots eveytime they get a new job.

Whats the book keeper gunna do in this case?

:lol:

Man I feel your pain! Could happen to anyone of us. I would have to believe it was bid perfect. You had to be delivering top service to keep it that long. Trouble was you got picked off by one of us. Need to stay close to these managers in each of your restaurants. If a new one comes in, you need to feel them out. This guy might have looked at the price he is paying, thought I will look good for the company and save them money. Remember they have done the job once. Go back in and resell the service if you can. You have cleaned the carpet what 20 times, or what ever your frequency was. If the job was done good, maybe match their price, find ways to get out of their sooner. Or take a profit hit and clean the way you always do, just for less. The biggest thing about a well bid maintenance contract is that you can be picked off by the next bdcc with a little sales ability. Ron

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Remember me...i walked ankle deep in pointy turd-water on a Sunday....

and got cut-throated over Fi bucks!!!

Name
I'm Rick James
rjfdube said:

I agree that you should write a letter to the owner. Just say that you understand that you have decided to go with another cleaner. Mention that the steps you did is the best way to clean those carpets and make sure that the new company is similar. Also that you will be availabe if they are not satisfied with the new companies cleaning.

Something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom