Your most reliable piece of equipment

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hands down my kleenrite heatrite 2 has been flawless other than a few switches and thermostats. It gives me amazingly hot water and very little grief. I switched out the 190 degree thermostats for 230 and nothing went crispy.My PMF stair tool gets second place. Been through the van fire and was about the only thing I could salvage, no repairs or valve replacements.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hands down my kleenrite heatrite 2 has been flawless other than a few switches and thermostats. It gives me amazingly hot water and very little grief. I switched out the 190 degree thermostats for 230 and nothing went crispy.My PMF stair tool gets second place. Been through the van fire and was about the only thing I could salvage, no repairs or valve replacements.
The portable I built. Once I worked out the bugs with the pump, it's been solid. Powerful and reliable.

Reactions: Willy P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The Zipper is a very useful tool on commercial
And I can see how some idiots might use it on residential
That's the worst tool to use in a house. I don't get how some guys actually believe they're moving faster and with less labor on that tank in closets, hallways and furnished rooms. I actually argued with them. Waste of breath

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's the worst tool to use in a house. I don't get how some guys actually believe they're moving faster and with less labor on that tank in closets, hallways and furnished rooms. I actually argued with them. Waste of breath
It's being used wrong if that's what you/they are doing. Just like painting, you cut in all those awkward spots and they hit all the open areas to give the carpet a superior flushing than any scrub wand could do.

I prefer the Zipper Spinner, smoking hot water spinning all round the fibers. Hard to beat the results.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It's being used wrong if that's what you/they are doing. Just like painting, you cut in all those awkward spots and they hit all the open areas to give the carpet a superior flushing than any scrub wand could do.

I prefer the Zipper Spinner, smoking hot water spinning all round the fibers. Hard to beat the results.
In a furnished house, it's the wrong tool to use. There's no right way to use that tool. It's made to be walked, not swung back and forth. And you can't walk a wand in 20ft sections in a house

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In a furnished house, it's the wrong tool to use. There's no right way to use that tool. It's made to be walked, not swung back and forth. And you can't walk a wand in 20ft sections in a house
🤔

Screenshot_20201221-131918_Google.jpg

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Of everything we've ever used in our business, bang for buck day-in-day-out reliability, the nod would have to go our Cimex machines.

Reactions: Mikey P

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I used to say me...lol.
But not now,over all my yrs...
Butler hands down ...
An Marty that story makes me respect the nature of the man you are..
You were sick as shit an drove on...
That's what men do,are backs are broken ,heads killing us but bills an family first...

Reactions: jeffexe

jeffexe

Name
jeff
That is a good one.. I would say my Credit Card. It fixes everything that goes wrong or I mess up. Plus at the end of a long day it can buy me a happiness in the form of new equipment'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom