Your opinion,

steamron

Name
Ron
Being in this business for 30 year's I have ran into some nasty crap.
I have shied away from restaurant carpets if they are really bad plus I don't like working late.
Today I went and looked at a job these people are desperate other cleaners won't go.
The carpet is so bad, coming out the kitchen area and around some of the tables, you can fill the grease sticking to the bottom of your shoes, tacky like a post-it note.
I know what to do and scrubbing is a must.
In your opinion what pre spray actually attacks and lifts that grease up better? It's around 1750 sq. ft. You can PM me if you want to share your idea on price. They will vacuum and move tables and chairs.

Thanks

Reactions: SamIam

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I have shied away from restaurant carpets if they are really bad plus I don't like working late.
Today I went and looked at a job these people are desperate other cleaners won't go.
The carpet is so bad, coming out the kitchen area and around some of the tables, you can fill the grease sticking to the bottom of your shoes, tacky like a post-it note.
In your opinion what pre spray actually attacks and lifts that grease up better? It's around 1750 sq. ft. You can PM me if you want to share your idea on price. They will vacuum and move tables and chairs.

Thanks
Let me guess here ....Chinese?

"These people " is code for filthy Chinese or cheap a$$ed Indian

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SamIam

steamron

Name
Ron
Nope, a Breakfast joint, haven't had it done because the carpet cleaner they were using has been blowing them off. They tried Chem-D and she said it didn't look like they tried.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Thanks
Code Red with the Harvard G-Force booster added. Scrub it in with crb or 175. If you have a Zipper, use it.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Firestorm

20190812_165156.jpg 20190812_182112.jpg 20190812_165134.jpg 20201019_151359.jpg 20201019_155532.jpg 20201019_170816.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Heat.

Butyl.

and then a number of alkaline presprays made for cutting grease.

If you plan on doing this place again, apply a protectant when you're done. It'll clean up nice and easy next time.
Any treatment with butyl is a good one. Add a little liquid citrus additive if you're in the mood to party

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
I removed everything from restaurant grease to axle Grease with firestorm, if it's really really really nasty i add 2 cups hydrogen peroxide to prespray and the same to each 5 gallon jug of emulsifier (or equivalent in powdered peroxide) and that's it
Pictures of restaurant carpet it was let go because it was going to be replaced but new carpet kept getting back ordered and back ordered till my customer couldn't stand it anymore. Shop carpet pictures is my shop after completely rebuilding the front end on my 3500 chevy van yes i do do all my repairs on wall to wall carpet. Nothing like taking off your shoes and changing oil in your stocking feet🤗🤗

Reactions: Mikey P

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I removed everything from restaurant grease to axle Grease with firestorm, if it's really really really nasty i add 2 cups hydrogen peroxide to prespray and the same to each 5 gallon jug of emulsifier (or equivalent in powdered peroxide) and that's it
Pictures of restaurant carpet it was let go because it was going to be replaced but new carpet kept getting back ordered and back ordered till my customer couldn't stand it anymore. Shop carpet pictures is my shop after completely rebuilding the front end on my 3500 chevy van yes i do do all my repairs on wall to wall carpet. Nothing like taking off your shoes and changing oil in your stocking feet🤗🤗
this is the best advice for sure firestorm kills it when its really bad.

dwell time
agitation
and the zipper would be my plan

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I said Powerburst..IDIOT!!
and it's a great product

Enzall is great too, but it fooks up sprayers if used regular

..L.T.A.
Powerburst is my main, but , are your forgetting about the Power Burst extreme. pink minty stuff. ?

just don't leave out the agitation/scrub step before extracting

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
retired Hall of Famer's are
Powerburst is my main, but , are your forgetting about the Power Burst extreme. pink minty stuff. ?

just don't leave out the agitation/scrub step before extracting

you mean Ultrapc Extreme?
It's all I've used with my POS porty...it rocks
But different from Powerburst...PB is a heavier hitter with nuclear pepisizers...

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom