“Your order has shipped” but...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Mark, my stuff arrived Monday .
I’d been wondering. Today Igot the email saying itwas shipped, lol.

In case your IT guy needs a kick, now you have a reason.

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Jeff T
I ain’t bitn..... my wife told me ‘no more spending before Christmas ‘.... now I know why.... I came home to the holy grail of disc players on my door step.... Ayre acoustics..... sweet..... guess I’m opening a box with a lump of coal for Xmas...... she loves me.... she really REALLY LOVES ME....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
There is so much going on I am out of the loop on with some changes between Harvard and Simoniz...

Still working out bumps and very thankful things are shipping and arriving.

Ask me about my new computer that arrived smashed... And the replacement has been waiting to be picked up in a warehouse in California... Until I called and finally raised some hell!

Takes a lot for me to raise hell with someone... Even my wife was shocked last night when I was getting bs from them and I called them on it!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Steve Lawrence

Mark, I couldn't find Harvard Upholstery Prespray on your website--do you still carry it?

BTW--Why do I have to type Prespray twice to get it to stick on a carpet cleaning website? (Maybe this should be for Fred.)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark, I couldn't find Harvard Upholstery Prespray on your website--do you still carry it?

BTW--Why do I have to type Prespray twice to get it to stick on a carpet cleaning website? (Maybe this should be for Fred.)

Sent you a reply back to your email.

Email also been goofy.

It's still available and I should get on our webstore but yes give me a call and I can personally take care of your order :)

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom