You’re Being Watched

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
OK, this is horrifying and funny at the same time, but the reason I’m sharing is that it is a reminder that our customers are often watching us without our knowledge. I also clearly understand that if you’re an owner/operator at 67, it might be easy to be bitter, but it isn’t the cat’s fault....yeah the guy is from my region

4EEA2D1B-540C-4EE7-ABAD-82BB5C4F8EEE.jpeg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Ive pee'd in a few yards...

I’m not encouraging that....but the jump between urinating in a yard and urinating on people’s upholstery and carpet is surely a venal versus a mortal sin.

I wonder what these people who watch cleaners remotely think when they see how many guys photograph the inside of their home..

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
There is a video online somewhere, catching a carpet cleaner, taking a crap behind somebody’s house.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I have preached that for years to our cleaning crews. Always assume that you are on camera!

As I write this, I am watching an HVAC technician in my house working in an air-conditioning issue. My neighbor let him in and I am watching him throughout my house and yard. I have 5 indoor cameras and 6 outdoor ones, so I can pretty much follow him around.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have preached that for years to our cleaning crews. Always assume that you are on camera!

As I write this, I am watching an HVAC technician in my house working in an air-conditioning issue. My neighbor let him in and I am watching him throughout my house and yard. I have 5 indoor cameras and 6 outdoor ones, so I can pretty much follow him around.

are the cams visible?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
OK, this is horrifying and funny at the same time, but the reason I’m sharing is that it is a reminder that our customers are often watching us without our knowledge. I also clearly understand that if you’re an owner/operator at 67, it might be easy to be bitter, but it isn’t the cat’s fault....yeah the guy is from my region

View attachment 122825
I'll try to remember that next time I'm tempted to piss on a customers carpets.

Reactions: Mikey P

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Depends also -here ...Have to .Simply Put -Have your prostates checked for cancer...non functioning dinkies are the worst...Save a life -Your's!

Reactions: Willy P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If I have to watch someone in my house with a camera, they aint coming in my house. A security camera outside is good.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If I have to watch someone in my house with a camera, they aint coming in my house. A security camera outside is good.

Last year, My sister asked me to feed her fish while she was away on vacation.

As I prepared to leave her house after completing my task, my phone rang.

“Jim, you forgot to turn off the light in the living room”

To be fair, she is my older sister, and has a lifetime of experience with my forgetful oversights....

Like the time I left the lids off of my snake enclosures after feeding time and my collection escaped into the house 😆

Name
Jeff T
I’m currently sitting in a driveway waiting for the flooring store rep.
There is some ‘crush’ area’s I need to take care of in the master bedroom.

From my viewpoint, I can see 3 cameras, 2 outside the garage, and one outside the main entrance door…

Point is, someone is always watching…

Name
Jeff T

From my viewpoint, I can see 3 cameras, 2 outside the garage, and one outside the main entrance door…

Turns out that the installation was messed up.

He used the wrong heat setting on his ‘cool glide’ for the seam.

The carpet is ‘Fabrica’.

Retarded expensive.

The new carpeting, I was told, is going to be north of 40K…

Custom colour, custom pattern.

And the lady of the house was a TOTAL KAREN!!

I feel sorry for her husband, and the flooring rep.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

Makes for good tip$.

Brian H

Name
Brian H

I have 3 cameras that alert me when someone is walking up to the front door. I have another alert that tells me a package is sitting on my porch. Just this morning, I got 4 alerts when a package got delivered. The alerts are set to detect people, but not animals. I can even set it for facial identification, so the alerts can name people we have entered into the system. It can be annoying at times, but it's also nice to know what is going on!

We live on a dead end street with very low traffic, so I will tolerate the alerts to stay informed about who is coming and going.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have 3 cameras that alert me when someone is walking up to the front door. I have another alert that tells me a package is sitting on my porch. Just this morning, I got 4 alerts when a package got delivered. The alerts are set to detect people, but not animals. I can even set it for facial identification, so the alerts can name people we have entered into the system. It can be annoying at times, but it's also nice to know what is going on!

We live on a dead end street with very low traffic, so I will tolerate the alerts to stay informed about who is coming and going.
You need to have a remote that explodes the package when the porch pirate comes by.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton
Back
Top Bottom