You're not gonna believe this..

Mikey P

Administrator
I got to thinking about Marty's V problems today.

It dawned on me that Marty has been running a Slide In for his whole career. I suddenly got this sick feeling in my stomach. Sick with pity and anger at the same time.

I called Marty and asked the million dollar question.

"Marty, dude..... I feel kinda stupid asking this but you did have the truck engine ON when you've been trying to turn on the Vortex the past 4 days right?"

Everything went real quite...

He hung up.

Lordy.

It's called a Power Take Off for a reason you stupid hick

F

FB7777

do you have it figured out yet?

how to turn the truck on, that is :twisted:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
you got to feel for him ....been 10 years trying to make up his mind about getting one.....and then it goes and takes a shit on him....

hogjowl

Idiot™
A hick and a faggot are similar. They both have less than the normal load of teeth, and they are prone to loving their sisters, but there is one major difference.

A hick is from north of here.

Mikey P

Administrator
Isn't everything north of there?

Lots of "fags" in these here parts with perfectly good dental features btw.

I think your UD needs the motor on to be able to blow the horn too.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Is the truck fixed or not? Was it really operator error?

Please don't tell me the PTO would not engage because he did not have the truck running?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
admiralclean said:
A hick and a faggot are similar. They both have less than the normal load of teeth, and they are prone to loving their sisters, but there is one major difference.

A hick is from north of here.

Needs some changes above. That just dont work

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
3 days of down time tons of bad press all because he did not turn it on?

I like you Marty but please, sell the V :lol: :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that can not be true

he better move down ****** rankings

G

Well; Did he get it fixed?? And what was damaged if anything?? Marty was ranked number 3 man.

Mikey P

Administrator
A pair of Kirtland's warblers, one of the rarest North American birds, has been spotted for the first time in northern Wisconsin, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirmed last week.

"It's been a little more than 70 years since we've seen any presence of this particular bird," said Anthony Erba, deputy forest supervisor at Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest in Bayfield County, where the birds were seen. "When you come across something that unexpected ... it's like, 'Whoa, there it is.'?"

The Kirtland's warbler has been on the list of federally endangered species since 1967, and was only known to nest in Michigan until last year, when about eight males were spotted in southcentral Wisconsin and two in Canada.

Conservation efforts in Michigan have raised the population of the warblers, which are now expanding outward, said Kim Grveles, assistant ornithologist at the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources' Bureau of Endangered Resources.

About 1,697 males were reported in Michigan in 2007, Grveles said, an increase of about 200 from 2006.

The population increase is mostly credited to efforts from Michigan's Kirtland's Warbler Recovery Team, a 40-year-old partnership between private groups and state agencies to manage jack pine, the birds' preferred habitat, for the expansion and nesting of the species in the state, Grveles said.

"Even though we have habitat — and high-quality habitat — for the bird, we just didn't have much confidence that the bird would make that much of a jump to northern Wisconsin," Erba said. "But now we have confirmed presence of this bird in Wisconsin, and that's very exciting for us."

"We started last year doing formal surveys, because we knew that with a population growing like that, they would start dispersing," said Scott Posner, a wildlife biologist at Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest's Washburn Ranger District.

Now that warblers have been confirmed in the region, the next step is to survey the area during the next breeding season to see if the migrating birds are coming back, and then ensure there is suitable habitat for them to breed in the forest, Posner said.

"After that, we will continue monitoring to see what's needed for them," Posner added.

The DNR is talking with land managers about possible management options to encourage the species to come to Wisconsin to breed, Grveles said.

Wisconsin has one of the best opportunities in the Midwest for these birds to increase its population, she added.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"You're not gonna believe this.."

you're right, i don't

oh, technically a redneck is a farmer.
Think it was Iowa farmers originally, but is now used to describe a southerner.

a hick is generally recognized as an Appalachian range hillbilly that lives in the sticks
(or acts like a hillbilly from the sticks)

a Yankee knows the difference in a southerner (redneck) and a hillbilly (hick)
I didn't expect the Croc wearing, bUrd watching, crowd to know the difference..

...L.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
from a guy that went from slide ins to the Vortex, I have done a couple of dumb things but only had to call Chuck once :D

but I blame that one on Drew :shock:

Jay D

Name
Jay D
You got to be kidding.... nobody would forget to turn it on.........marty, marty, marty. This gives alot of valility to ****** "list".... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenie

I don't believe it for a second, Marty is a lot of things, but he ain't that stupit.

At least ONE of the Genius network would have stumbled across the issue in the many calls trying to solve the problem....
"OK, when you turn the truck on, how many rpms show on the tach, and when you walk over to the panel and engage PTO, how many rpms show on the tach?"
There is no way in hell someone would have not walked him through a troubleshooting scenario from the ground up.
We're havig our leg pulled.
Fred, you involved?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm telling you, the phone went so quite yesterday I could here his pigs snoring in the back ground.

I call him again this AM and I could now here the Vortex running in the back ground.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom