You're not gonna believe this..

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mikey P said:
What is the diff between a Hick and a Redneck anyways.

Rednecks have more class than hicks.

The hick throws his empty beer cans out on the highway. The redneck tosses them in the back of his pick-up truck.

Scott Warrington

John Olson

Name
John Olson
scottw said:
Mikey P said:
What is the diff between a Hick and a Redneck anyways.

Rednecks have more class than hicks.

The hick throws his empty beer cans out on the highway. The redneck tosses them in the back of his pick-up truck.

Scott Warrington

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
OK, I let Mikey run with this for day and have his fun. Now you guys MUST know he made all this up. My Vortex is still broken and the experts are stumped as to what the problem is.

gasaxe

admiralclean said:
OK, I let Mikey run with this for day and have his fun. Now you guys MUST know he made all this up. My Vortex is still broken and the experts are stumped as to what the problem is.

im not stumped................but im no expert either

hogjowl

Idiot™
OK ... Mikey's had his 24 hours of fun. Now it's time to tell the truth. That never happened.

And, the solenoid replacement didn't work either.

Still broken.

gasaxe

admiralclean said:
OK ... Mikey's had his 24 hours of fun. Now it's time to tell the truth. That never happened.

And, the solenoid replacement didn't work either.

Still broken.

well quit f..in around and unbolt the pto already...

F

FB7777

its amazing to me that anyone could believe that even you could be that stupid to forget to turn the truck on

whats even more amazing that no one has yet posted what most of us feel about your truckmount problem...

IDGAS

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What Year is it? Whats going on? Have you called Kelly over at Steam Action Supply? He might tell you to drive the peice of shit into a ditch but he also might be the only one smart enough to fix it over the phone and if he does you better send him some money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom