Zipper Spinner is impressive!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
20160815_094410_zpsfceivmhc.jpg

20160815_124057_zpssuedx1no.jpg

20160815_131723_zpskrfsuk8y.jpg

20160815_094222_zpsdaay0fm6.jpg

We cleaned the Discovery Center today, it’s a neat place they take kids there to learn about practical science. We used the Zippers today.

They did an excellent job on this carpet, which was Flowtex carpet. The last time we clean it we used scrub wands which took longer and didn't leave it as dry.

We averaged around 1200 sq/ft and hour with the Zippers cleaning 10,000 sq/ft in just about 3-hours. The Zipper spinner did great!

In the more soiled areas we would make two cleaning passes and a dry with the Zipper. With the Zipper Spinner we made one cleaning pass and one dry.

Flowtex is weird stuff, not really carpet. It looks like flocked upholstery but carpet.

Overall we kicked tail Zippering over scrub wands. I wish I had a second already. We may need to get another if it continues to outshine the regular Zipper. :cool:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I was trying to tell Eric that I thought this thing could do tile as well... what's your opinion Chavez?

Mikey P

Administrator
It would need vacuum slots on the sides.

Richard would you trade in your regular units for Super Spinners?

I never see Erik talk about using the SS units himself, I'm wondering if he is a fan.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You like all the blue, don't you?!
Some blue trucks. Plus two other cleaning units are positioned on opposite sides of the building.

20160815_184226.jpg

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I love the Zipper SS Super Spinner Really....

We almost used it today on a residential, but with our CRB agitation and the Regular Zipper's we felt it cleaned very well on the job we were with it that we were debating between regular or SS.....

SS does just get angry at the soils....

Water recovery is very good as well for us....

There are times I do need to grab an RE so I can scrub with weight down deeper...but that Super Spinner does dig out a lot of crap :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom