Zipper Super Spinner Auction

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no body asked me, but it's dumb way to make money whether you asked or not

snipe in at last second only benefits the sniper and closes a possible bidding war
When the time bell rings, allow another bid within 15 minutes , and additional 15 min if/when another bid......til bids stop

that's if you want to make the most money

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
no body asked me, but it's dumb way to make money whether you asked or not

snipe in at last second only benefits the sniper and closes a possible bidding war
When the time bell rings, allow another bid within 15 minutes , and additional 15 min if/when another bid......til bids stop

that's if you want to make the most money

..L.T.A.

We had that feature built into the (real) auction sire we use to run, but very few people would use the site as it required a separate log in and other complexities..

If I recall correctly, conversations couldn't happen as well..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
We had that feature built into the (real) auction sire we use to run, but very few people would use the site as it required a separate log in and other complexities..

If I recall correctly, conversations couldn't happen as well..

wellhel, it's not like you're not on the board 24/7 posting doggie doodie threads that you couldn't gavel the auction closed 15 min after last bid

lta

• Haha
Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

FredC

Village Idiot
almost all active members had accounts on cleaningclassifieds.com, the auctions were cross-posted and had conversations on both the site and the threads, there we plenty of bids and an active classifieds section as well

this is "easier"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's more exciting the way it is. If you really want the item, you will have your bid ready to go as close to the deadline as you dare. Punch the send key and cross your fingers and toes.

F

FB7777

Nothing stopping a guy from posting the maximum amount he has to spend in the last hour or so...
As a participant in many silent auctions, the auto bid feature is cool and allows you to place your highest bid like ebay

This way is fine... while you can make more money via higher bids , I’m sure the cost to run it negates it unless you have far more auctions

I’ve lost to last minute bids and won others

It’s like trading and poker

Live to fight another day

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom