Zipper Super Spinner

Name
Nate W.
When doing dry passes, does it seem to pull up more moisture that the OG Zipper? What size jets you running and pressure? I'm liking what I'm seeing Erik!

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
When are these gonna be available Eric, I've done a crap load of commercial since I saw this in Florida and every job I keep thinking I wish I had an SS.

Reactions: Mikey P

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
When are these gonna be available Eric, I've done a crap load of commercial since I saw this in Florida and every job I keep thinking I wish I had an SS.
It's going to be a very specialized tool for large areas. We hope to be taking orders soon. This tool is not made for entry level Truckmounts.

Name
Steve Lawrence
The vacuum hose can be put to either side. Sometimes it's easier like this in wide open areas because you're only controlling one hose whether you are going to the right or left.
My preference is to work away from both hoses so you're not dealing with stuff at all. But, of course, I've done it against the grain, too, until I got tired of it.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Same weight as the 15" Zipper and same glides.
Justin, when we get a little closer to exact dates, you can put a deposit down on your order.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom