Supportive Member
Name
Erik
youtube.com/watch?v=iuL_og5Zi-Mhine Cleaning Systems
1013 S. Goodfellow Rd.
Payson, AZ 85541
928-474-2521

Erik,
What can I say about the Zipper? It has so many advantages. We use it on every job we
do now. I liked it so much I bought a second one within the first month of the first unit.
I enjoy cleaning again that’s for sure, big rooms don’t seem that big and my shoulder does
not hurt anymore either. We have a rotary extractor and I would much rather use the
Zipper. I don’t need to cut in all the edges anymore (of course some we do) and I don’t
groom the carpet only to find out there were some streaking issues. The rotary could
never clean the commercial jobs like the Zipper. And I don’t want some light weight tool
that just glides over the surface either; the Zipper gets in there and cleans like a big dog
without me being the big dog.
It has cleaned every carpet type and style very well with better dry times then before. My
front porch has an old true indoor/outdoor carpet and I have never seen it come out so
well. One school we clean every year took an hour longer this year single wanding with
the Zipper, versus dual wanding before, but here is the kicker I had one less employee on
the job. That is huge!
We are a very quality focused company and very picky about a lot of things we do, this
tool gives us the quality we want, the dry times we want and is saving us time. We clean
with both a Vortex and Prochem unit and now I feel confident using both machines that
the cleaning is equal on all jobs.
Thank you Erik for building this great tool, I truly think it is the best investment I have
ever made in my company in a long time. I wish this tool had been around before buying
other machines and tools that claimed to save so much time and money but never really
did.

Thanks Again!

Jesse Clark

P.S. All of my employees love it!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Erik said:
y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuL_og5Zi-My]

Sunshine Cleaning Systems
1013 S. Goodfellow Rd.
Payson, AZ 85541
928-474-2521

Erik,
What can I say about the Zipper? It has so many advantages. We use it on every job we
do now. I liked it so much I bought a second one within the first month of the first unit.
I enjoy cleaning again that’s for sure, big rooms don’t seem that big and my shoulder does
not hurt anymore either. We have a rotary extractor and I would much rather use the
Zipper. I don’t need to cut in all the edges anymore (of course some we do) and I don’t
groom the carpet only to find out there were some streaking issues. The rotary could
never clean the commercial jobs like the Zipper. And I don’t want some light weight tool
that just glides over the surface either; the Zipper gets in there and cleans like a big dog
without me being the big dog.
It has cleaned every carpet type and style very well with better dry times then before. My
front porch has an old true indoor/outdoor carpet and I have never seen it come out so
well. One school we clean every year took an hour longer this year single wanding with
the Zipper, versus dual wanding before, but here is the kicker I had one less employee on
the job. That is huge!
We are a very quality focused company and very picky about a lot of things we do, this
tool gives us the quality we want, the dry times we want and is saving us time. We clean
with both a Vortex and Prochem unit and now I feel confident using both machines that
the cleaning is equal on all jobs.
Thank you Erik for building this great tool, I truly think it is the best investment I have
ever made in my company in a long time. I wish this tool had been around before buying
other machines and tools that claimed to save so much time and money but never really
did.

Thanks Again!

Jesse Clark

P.S. All of my employees love it!

you forgot the http

Crocs are popular down here...and I have a pair but I dont wear them @ work...very,very comfortable.

You guys who where white socks with black shoes are the ones who crack me up..or black socks and sandals (kanadian)

Back on subject..looks like a "dead arm/shoulder saver"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom