Zipper tryout....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
1st off, thanks to Mike Draper, he allowed me to try it out and came and ran it for a few to show me...

its pretty cool...few things i would change...ill get to those later...right now i am damn tired

Thanks Again Mike

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
tmdry said:
No video? :evil:

no my phone was almost dead :x :x :x

Anyway...

Can we get a handle valve on this thing....cuz long stretches back and forth...I would like to be able to shift my hands around...sweet valve other wise

Draper had this thing jetted to a 15, I had the big boy burner going...its a flushing machine 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) not recommended for you sissy exchanger types :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked it alot...but like any other TOOL, it has its place and you better have the type of accts to justify it....with that said...i may try for these hotel/motel types that are by me..

and you really should have 1 helper if not 2 with this thing.....1 to prep and get things sprayed and 1 to do nothing but watch hose..so that bumps your cost a little bit...BUT if you had big enough areas, you could spray part of it, get the guy started the first few strips, then let him push and pull the hose on his own as he works, while you go setup next area and spray...

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Glad to hear u liked it. shiteatinggrin What do you mean a handle valve? A trigger lock.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no like a ball valve, that you can just turn on and go...trigger lock would work though...my hand would cramp every now and then

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh i have a job on monday i am going to use it on...ill make a little video then

Name
Nate W.
floorguy said:
no like a ball valve, that you can just turn on and go...trigger lock would work though...my hand would cramp every now and then

Boohoo.... Cramp huh? Sounds like someone's getting old (ya fart)...... shiteatinggrin

I'd love to try the zipper jr one day. somewhat amus

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
floorguy said:

Go suck down a nice cool popsicle 8)

:idea: Then, use the stick and insert from the rear end of the trigger lever :shock:

Report back monday, how did it feel? :oops:

Erik- on Harper's PC

p.s. Thanks Joe Harper for the adjustment :idea: for the head of the Zipper!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom