Zipper video (2)

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
No pre scrubbing in either video

first video office carpet. After completion there was no evidence of where the chair mats were whatsoever. Lots of shadowing if you think you saw any lol. Carpet really stiff to walk on so loaded with grease, your shoes would stick a bit. lovely.

Second video this was the first time my dad ran the zipper. Just showed up and went to town. He has plenty wanding and rx experience. Not sure why he went so far back after each pass......
Also my rx20 needed some adjusting as you can see there was some wobble. Didnt have time to spare to fix it on site.

Flex @ 2oz/gallon used on both

25' of 2", rest 2.5. Faster then vlm dry times :)

They Should be both linked in auto HD but make sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZJRka8lyc&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBMVsJe3Ao&hd=1

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
That is incredible...seriously. What is in the big box for Truckmount? Where is your heat realistically? How about flow in that Zipper? What kind of dwell time for prespray? How about rinse? I run a Cleanco PTO and wonder if I could get anywhere near those results. Wow!

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Justin! That is the best and true evaluation i have seen. The RX did clean better! Could you tell if one was dryer than the other, on that particular carpet? ( looked like nylon)

Name
I'm Rick James
Wow.. what is the price tag on the zipper and what are opinions for use in a residential setting..

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Glad you said it.

I've done the same thing with a boosted procyon plus, just a little bit slower :p lol

thanks for all the positive comments :D

I cant take my 10 flow wand and come close in TIME and quality with out a prescrub

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
i'm wondering what pre-spray (or soap thru the wand) was used on those carpets previously ?

..L.T.A.

Almost looks like the video I posted a few weeks ago. Rental was that dirty, but it had been "Bisseled" many times, leaving a nasty residue on the carpet. Easy to clean with a high flow/heat unit. Maybe those carpets were cleaned un-professionally a few times with a Bissel type unit, and "shampoo" was left behind to resoil.

Otherwise, nice job!.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I nominate this video of the year, please sticky this thread just for Dustin's video.

I've watched it several times.

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff
Name
Andy McFadden
I agree Bill, the video is eye candy for us carpet cleaners lol,

The problem now is , I feel so insignificant , and need to get something BUT...

I don't know what I need the most, flex? a Zipper? RX? an Areotech? Or a dad to clean carpets with? Or a better video camera?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
That is incredible...seriously. What is in the big box for Truckmount? Where is your heat realistically? How about flow in that Zipper? What kind of dwell time for prespray? How about rinse? I run a Cleanco PTO and wonder if I could get anywhere near those results. Wow!

The Clean Machine

pm sent.

Reactions: Russ T.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Thanks Justin! That is the best and true evaluation i have seen. The RX did clean better! Could you tell if one was dryer than the other, on that particular carpet? ( looked like nylon)

I would say the zipper edged out the rx in dry times. Not a huge amount though.
Yes this one was nylon his other restaurant has the exact same style but its olefin...always a fun one to clean....

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Have u cleaned it before? R did someone else leave all the sticky residue? Foster use to show his before and after pics problem was he was cleaning place every three months so all he was doing was removing pre spray HE LEFT BEHIND.

GOLDEN BOY

Name
BradFenstermaker
Impressive against an RX 20 for shore! A big positive with the ZIPPER is the fact that older carpets won't get seams busted. I have some old Wendy's that I usually have to prescrub instead of RXing because of the weak seams.

Nice job Erik on building the Zipper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom