Zipper wand

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
In the blurb it say's that the Zipper can be used with any truck mount.

Has anyone used the Zipper with a porty ??

In particular, a MasterBlend TF 3500 porty, this has the three x 2 stage vac; motors & a 500psi pump as well as auto fill / auto empty.

Thanks,

:roll:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Shorty,

That is a very good question. We have used the Zipper & Zipper Jr. off of portable units. The Zipper Jr. performs very well with smaller units. It has a smaller attic space than the Zipper and the shorter profile requires less CFM for adequate extraction. The Zipper Jr. will be ready for sale, hopefully by the end of January. We are going through some re-designing of the handle. We will have them at Mikey Fest in February.

Name
John LaBarbera
Shorty Down Under said:
In the blurb it say's that the Zipper can be used with any truck mount.

Has anyone used the Zipper with a porty ??

In particular, a MasterBlend TF 3500 porty, this has the three x 2 stage vac; motors & a 500psi pump as well as auto fill / auto empty.

Thanks,

We ran both Zippers on an M5 with a booster at Connections and they both performed well. The M5 struggled a little bit with the larger head. Both were very well made cleaning heads.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Thanks for that Erik. I had a look ( wasn't able to demo it at the time ) at the full size version last month and the build quality on it was amazing. I might be tempted to grab one when I'm in Myrtle next August. Cheers.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Chris, why not stay a little while 'til September 29, 30 & October 1, 2010, and also go to Connections in Vegas.

This is probably when I'll also have a squiz at it close-up & personal. :wink:

Thanks Eric, good videos BTW.

Ooroo,

DavidVB

What jets are used? What GPM and pressure would the portable pump need to produce?

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Shorty Down Under said:
Chris, why not stay a little while 'til September 29, 30 & October 1, 2010, and also go to Connections in Vegas.

Ooroo,

Would be good but I dont like my chances of getting a TWO MONTH OVERSEAS leave pass from the missus. :wink:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I wear the pants in my house.................... :)

Even if she holds the Visa card :oops: :cry:

:idea: Maybe see you down south early next year & blow the froth off a couple of coldies.. :?:

Ooroo,

RIP IT

Name
Chris
I wear the pants AND control the finances but I reckon I'm pretty lucky to be allowed a month away playing golf every year while she minds the kids.
The welcome home is pretty damn good.
Don't want to push my luck ( too far ) :wink:
Lettuce no when ya in town for coldies.
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom