Zipper Wands for Sale

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
If you have been wanting to purchase a Zipper Wand, please get your order in. The price is increasing $200 on every size and model October 1st.
11934992_871759772950230_932978262357916339_n.jpg

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
within a couple hundred dollars of a new rotary extractor that hovers around and does the work for me. Doesn't a Hoss,TRex,RX20 make a wee bit more labor sense if extraction is the only option?

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Mikey P

Administrator
The Zipper is not in competition with REs Scott.

Its a speed cleaning tool, not an extreme soil removing tool.

And it just so happens to out clean and out dry any scrub wand.

If money is a concern, no worries, the cheap knock offs are coming.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Once I secure over 25K sq ft of open CGD I'm in. Cleans great, drys better than any other tool. I wouldn't buy into the physical ease of the marketing 100%, but that has its place in benefits to a true margin.

It's a quality tool, with the right niche application.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Once I secure over 25K sq ft of open CGD I'm in. Cleans great, drys better than any other tool. I wouldn't buy into the physical ease of the marketing 100%, but that has its place in benefits to a true margin.

It's a quality tool, with the right niche application.

Yeah, it's niche is cleaning carpet. Anywhere you find it.

Gene

J

JS41035

Man I didn't want to like the zipper as much as I do. Saiger kept on yappin about it. I was kinda hoping to find a bunch of flaws so I could get some imaginary internet street cred. But it is legit. The best made wand I've ever used. Out of the box ready to work.
It is fast. But it will be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to hose management. It's not better or worse than a rotary. Is a hammer better than a screw driver? If it's a trashed residential a rotary will always be what I go to. But I haven't really tried prescrubbing with a 175 and then zipping. The truth is you need both.
When I am using the zipper I definitely get the feeling that I'm doing the best job that I can. Or at least that there is not another HWE wand on the market that would clean any better.
Dry times are great. In fact it's odd. Even with the same flow rate and multiple dry strokes, the zipper shaved roughly an hour off every job I've used it on vs a 2 inch wand. . I'm finishing faster. But maybe being able to see the moisture in the clear sight tube is helping me be more thorough.
At any rate I like it. I like the quality. I like that it was ready to go. (No goofy crooked manifolds).
Its not a miracle tool. But it's pretty darn innovative. If you buy it you will use it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What about the used returned resale zipper any specials there?????? Besides your not running a sale your moving inventory at your standard price, letting guys know to get it before it goes up. The adage sale implies a better rate. I get it though act quick or pay more later if you want one.

Reactions: Scott S.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Most of the homes I do are pretty large. It might not be a good fit for residential if you clean small homes. Even the kids rooms are pretty big. I would still want it for commercial regardless. Yes it will save time on cgd, but the main reason is cleans it so much better. Since it will last forever it's a tool worth having.

Gene

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Yeah, it's niche is cleaning carpet. Anywhere you find it.

Gene
Man I didn't want to like the zipper as much as I do. Saiger kept on yappin about it. I was kinda hoping to find a bunch of flaws so I could get some imaginary internet street cred. But it is legit. The best made wand I've ever used. Out of the box ready to work.
It is fast. But it will be a bit of a learning curve when it comes to hose management. It's not better or worse than a rotary. Is a hammer better than a screw driver? If it's a trashed residential a rotary will always be what I go to. But I haven't really tried prescrubbing with a 175 and then zipping. The truth is you need both.
When I am using the zipper I definitely get the feeling that I'm doing the best job that I can. Or at least that there is not another HWE wand on the market that would clean any better.
Dry times are great. In fact it's odd. Even with the same flow rate and multiple dry strokes, the zipper shaved roughly an hour off every job I've used it on vs a 2 inch wand. . I'm finishing faster. But maybe being able to see the moisture in the clear sight tube is helping me be more thorough.
At any rate I like it. I like the quality. I like that it was ready to go. (No goofy crooked manifolds).
Its not a miracle tool. But it's pretty darn innovative. If you buy it you will use it.

OK, here I go....again...

The frame of the "Zipper" argument is blurred with those who choose to defend the "Tool" or "Purchase".

Let's separate the emotions from the discussion.

The Zipper is the most outstanding performer in a wand style extraction tool. I have done extraction comparison with the Zipper v/s 14" 10 flow wand. By far the Zipper out cleans and dries faster. No need to compare the rotaries, way too much flow for comparison.

The "Real" matter for each individual potential consumer to consider is, how will you use it. Or, how will you incorporate this tool in your current cleaning system.

This is where, IMO the debates gets emotional or off focus.

Saiger, sleeps with his. Mark has done an amazingzs job at incorporating the Zipper into his "cleaning system". He has actually blazed some trails for other users to explore and implement into their cleaning system.

I do, on the other hand, believe, that many tools, equipment, or product support lead some public responses, to lean on the most popular public opinion, for cause of not being the odd guy out.

This tool, seen in it's element in most all videos, in open space CGD. That, surly doesn't limit the use or even excellent performance in that arena. Which Mark has done such a great job with the promotion. Hats off, you should be an imagineer for the Zipper.

Do I think that Erik has reached the sumit of success with the Zipper? Not a chance! I beleive, he will continue to develop, and inovate this tool. Add to that, with the help of Saiger, Cue, and the like, I would expect even more ground breaking improvements.

Last thought. The tools that are readily available at our finger tips, need not be knee jerk reactions of purchased. But, researched, through forum topics as this, demo test drives, opinions of personal trusted associates, and the where with all of effectively operating a successful business.

Reactions: dgardner and SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom