Zipper Wands for Sale

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So dudes rolling up to Vegas get a deal but MB cant get in on a little savings?????? Drop one at my Sisters in Vegas I'll pick it up no shipping? I want a bendy one thats says Sams Hammer! :eekk::rockon::very_drunk::clap:

It can be a little used just dont let Saiger steam clean a parking lot with it. :arrrr:

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
image.jpg
PS did I mention its my Bday?

Last edited:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Bucey I bought my first zipper from eBay 2 years before they were available on the market. It replaced my wand, that's how I incorporated it. I bought a second one 2 years later because it sucked having to run a wand when dueling. It's rare that the wand gets used but if I have a deep sculpted Edwards Fields I pull it out. I've yet to run water through the new one that came with my machine. It's half the weight of my prochem quad and all pretty and still shiny. It will never replace my rotary.

Gene

Name
Nate W.
So dudes rolling up to Vegas get a deal but MB cant get in on a little savings?????? Drop one at my Sisters in Vegas I'll pick it up no shipping? I want a bendy one thats says Sams Hammer! :eekk::rockon::very_drunk::clap:

It can be a little used just dont let Saiger steam clean a parking lot with it. :arrrr:

Drop one off at Sam's sisters house and give Sam the bill for both, but send me the Zipper....:lol:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
All that said an done.
How is it now 200.
More what's the justification on that...
Not arguing it's effectiveness.
Just the sudden jump.
An why...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom