Zipperwand & DwellPro

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I'm about to have 3 Roto-vac xl's and 3 360's for auction. Done with them.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Two of them are being fixed by Roto-vac. I will put them up for auction when I return from hotel cleaning on the East coast.

I am running a 9 flow on a 15' zipper w/85ft of 2" hose.

I have a 6 flow 10" that I run with 100ft no problem...

The new Dwell1-H has 1000psi w/dual 600watt heaters. Made to move mountains! Or atleast a lot of soil.

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
One issue that concerns me about going directly from the tap to the wand/tool is that prevents using a rinsing agent. Do you ever see a need for a rinsing agent? Or have you incorporated feed for a rinsing agent?

Name
Nate W.
Two of them are being fixed by Roto-vac. I will put them up for auction when I return from hotel cleaning on the East coast.

I am running a 9 flow on a 15' zipper w/85ft of 2" hose.

I have a 6 flow 10" that I run with 100ft no problem...

The new Dwell1-H has 1000psi w/dual 600watt heaters. Made to move mountains! Or atleast a lot of soil.

I believe you may have meant 13"....

Mikey P

Administrator
One issue that concerns me about going directly from the tap to the wand/tool is that prevents using a rinsing agent. Do you ever see a need for a rinsing agent? Or have you incorporated feed for a rinsing agent?
His machine has a built in dema injection system fur rinse agents

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
You mean like a pressure washer? Those can be rather finicky.

Very smart design for portability, but very expensive for a portable.

J

JS41035

I'm swimming in turbo hybrids right now. I'd be interested in a 360 or an xl. Maybe take it in trade on one. Plus some cash.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
His machine has a built in dema injection system fur rinse agents

A second Dema can be connected at the faucet if desired. Rinse can be added here. The Dema I use is not the ones used for power washers. It is called a Dema Mixrite and it is water driven not motor driven.

You get what you pay for with Dwell Pro machines. The price is actually on the low side when comparing components used.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Here is the Dema Mixrite. Please notice the price. Nothing is inexpensive on this machine. Built to last well into the next generation...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    204 KB · Views: 158

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom