PRICING COMPARISON OF BUTLER/CLEANCO/HYDRAMASTER CDS

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So what are the pricing for these PTO's to compare?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think the 1200 is like 22,000 installed where I was working..

Though it wasn't included in your question..

J

JS41035

The price can be all over the place depending on options.
I think a good comparison would be for a unit with a 47 blower and extra blower exhaust heat exchanger. ( Max vac, P.T.I ,Salsa, or whatever they call it.).
The pro1200 includes both if I understand correctly. And that really is the way it should be. Anybody who buys a direct drive and only spins a 45 is a weirdo and probably a communist.
Butler includes installation on everything and offers a lot of options that the others don't. 210 waste, overhead water supply,filter box, stainless everything.
Cleanco offers that 56. I doubt it's much better than a screaming 47, but it's bigger and that makes it cool.
All the units except butler end up with a waterpond/ electric reel combo. So I think it ends up close to the Butler fresh tank / electric reel in the 123 package.
The pro1200 is cool because it pretty much includes the options most cleaners would upgrade to anyway.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I really wasn't inclined to pull the trigger until the end of the year, and was leaning towards the Butler. 210 waste tank is a big draw. As is the fit and finish. Also the possibility of good heat at 12 flow. ( Saiger I'm going to kill you if this isn't really possible.)

Then Cleanco came out with the free Aqua pond. $4200 value. But, it has to be ordered next month during the Experience. Do I want it that soon? Is that $42oo worth not having stainless steel tanks, or a 210 waste tank, or only having piss warm heat at 6 flow?

Probably not.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Get the Butler Marty.

You will complain but will grow to understand you made a great choice.

Will TCS be doing the routine maintenance on your new Butler?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
How about other repairs?

Are they willing to work on the Butler?

Will you get the same service as if you bought the Cleanco?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Have you priced used systems Marty?

You could spend half what they are new but you'd likely be running without a warranty.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That wouldn't work, Rick. I am still considering the purchase of an over-engineered Sapphire just because it would piss Bruder off.

Mike at TCS and I have a pretty good relationship. (That's because he's not abnormal like you guys.) He's told me they would do any repairs on the Butler that I couldn't do myself. But, I would hate to do that to them. Besides, Saiger says the Butler never breaks down.

Reactions: rick imby

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Marty, if I can fix most things on a butler then you can do about 99.9%.

Only thing i couldnt fix so far is replace heat exchanger WE broke.
once in a while one of the connects start leaking, about the only thing that happens on a yearly basis.

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
It depends upon options you want as part of your machine, options you want with the van, and perhaps most importantly and often overlooked, what kind of price you can get on the van since you almost always have to get a van with the units. The Mikeyfest Special Edition CDS we are going to have at the Experience comes with virtually every option, wand, and tool you can imagine except for a rotary hard surface tool. You may not want all the toys we are offering as part of that package, but you can still get almost all of the discounts on the unit and the van, regardless of the options and toys you choose. If you really need a price for comparison and don't plan on coming to Mikeyfest at the Experience, private message me and we will be glad to get you a quote.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ive looked at each unit, read the owners manuals for each, and talked to reps for the ones i was actually interested in, sapphire still seems to be the way to go. ive been in manufacturing (machining) for a long time and i can say that sapphire seems to be built like a tank, but with enough room to reach things, fix things, some of the other machines seem like everying is piled together not thinking about how to change a part without ripping off 10 other pcs to get to that part.

Reactions: Art Kelley

hogjowl

Idiot™
ive looked at each unit, read the owners manuals for each, and talked to reps for the ones i was actually interested in, sapphire still seems to be the way to go. ive been in manufacturing (machining) for a long time and i can say that sapphire seems to be built like a tank, but with enough room to reach things, fix things, some of the other machines seem like everying is piled together not thinking about how to change a part without ripping off 10 other pcs to get to that part.

You must not have looked real hard at the Butler then. They lay it all out so that it is so easy to access that it eats up quite a bit of room in the van.

Were you asleep when you looked at it?

Reactions: Russ T.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
You must not have looked real hard at the Butler then. They lay it all out so that it is so easy to access that it eats up quite a bit of room in the van.

Were you asleep when you looked at it?

yeah i looked. nice setup, but not my ideal setup and there were a few things i didnt like.

Name
Marcus
62 k is a lot to spend?? I am sure that includes the van....so that would be about 35-40 k for the truckmount.
Positives and negatives for a pto!!!!!

Don't know of many around here in texas...guess it is for the vacuum.
still don't think they will give more heat than others, but I could be wrong??

Negatives would be all the hours on the truckmount would add to the miles on the van
200 k miles on a van engine is max.. That's 100 k on the van and 3000 hours on the truckmount
Then it's time for a new engine.
I would rather pay 2500$ for an air cooled engine replace than ????. 5-10 k For a van engine.

Any feedback on my stats wud be appreciated.
Cap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom