suck mops come and go..

Mikey P

Administrator
So what is currently on your trucks?

Cant imagine anyone using Dyson Balls anymore..

Bissle Clearviews still the rage with you Walmart shoppers?

Did Ray convert anybody to Windsors or Sebos?

Backpacks ever catch on?

Still some Sanitaire hold outs willing to replace belts every day?

Kirby Militia?

Shark flavor of the month?

What do you have?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Our Sanitaires don't go thru belts like yours, Mikey. Every other month I'd say. Kirbys are too heavy. Love our Pro Team backpacks, too.

Name
Andy McFadden
My sanitare knock off is great when get a good batch of belts, other then that, it's un use able , belt starts to slip after 10 seconds of use, and bags constantly tear open making a huge mess.

DC 7, and DC 14 were great, But I would rather die then spend 500 on the stupid ball.

Bissle works awesome as long as I put a new filter in after I vac each room. Or spend an hour cleaning them after each room.

Kirby, the most over rated thing EVER, I let my wife have it for the house.

Proteam 1500 XP, Loved it for ease of use, hardly ever have to mess with it. But not that great of vac performance. after 4 years it burned out,

Shark, got the extra large dirt cup, works almost as good as the DC 7, dc 14, but so small a path takes a year to vac an empty home.

Right now that's all Im using , my other vacs have died.

Next chunk of money I get will be spent on a royal, or the new pro team, not sure.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Anybody checked out the carpetpro. I forget the model but the better one with metal parts. Runs around 250

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Shark nav for clean carpets ONLY
Bissel for everything else

still the best, no matter what you the faq de jour vac is

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Like my shark pro nothing like hitting a pack out soil area and watching the pounds of dry soil rush into the canister

Chris A

Name
Chris
Simplicity upright bag vac auth metal bottom and roller. Had it about a year and really like it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm in a Royal Vacuum group on FB. (They make Foster appear normal.) I asked them... Royal or Kirby ... And they said Kirby.

I have this one:
image.jpg

No transmission.

Not as versatile as the Shark or Dyson, but it works on SmartStrand and looks more professional than a Bissel.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDS

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
still using sanitaire's made by Oreck. Same vacuum, company just different features. I saw it first hear on Mikeysboard. they last and if you adjust the height of the vacuum and buy good belts they last us a month or more. The ones I buy have the dirt cup so no bag issues

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
For edges I have this nifty device called a truckmount. Just use the hose from that to do edges. For upholstery I use a handheld vacuum like the one pictured here. http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/pro...um/dirt-devil-classic-100-handheld-vacuum-158 even though it is labeled dirt devil it is actually made by royal. I did see this one looking for mine and I might buy it because it looks cooler and I need all the help I can get

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dirt-de...004b75&ksprof_id=13&ksaffcode=1100&ksdevice=c

Lefty724

Name
E
I have and use a Proteam 1200xp everyday. It's my favorite vacuum to date. Great power, on board tools, and easy bag changes.

I use the Royal commercial as a backup and it has a lot more suck than the Proteam, but the lack of on board tools keeps it a backup.

I have a Sanitare commercial vac with a shake-out bag, but I only use it on new carpet installs since the extra yarn(s)!fill bags very fast.

Reactions: ronbeatty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom