10" Brush Encap Group Buy

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just don't turn into this guy..... LoL...gotta love IE talk... and the trashing of truckmounts... Yet you can still see a bunch of dirty areas on his after shot... oh well....

Edit: IE stands for Inland Empire in SoCal. Getting farther away from the coast to more white trash and redneck land or the combination of those and Hispanics. (the talk I'm referring to) :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Nothing like looking at a vacuum dust cup for a minute straight and discussing how much dirt is in the corners of the cup!
That Black2white guy is an interesting character to say the least. He use to post a lot on another forum I read on and it always was fun seeing what he had to say. He's sorta disappeared recently.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Lol..
1st CRB Steve?

Now you can see why franchises are built around this machine.

Yeah, it's bona fide!

I can see it as an awesome addition to HWE but I feel the system would struggle with heavier soil issues. For lighter soil jobs, I'm sure you could satisfy custy with this as a stand-alone.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
SHay dont shprayit, Guys no ruck mount comes close. SHaggy, WHere'd my bong go??? Every shpot a burn. Doah. Black to WHite out. drops mic walks off proud.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
It digs hair and sand and grit out 100% times better than a 175/w shampoo brush.
It scrubs rough or uneven stone and tile WITH OUT SPLASHING
It scrubs staircases
It can be picked up by the scrawniest of techs with one hand

Question for those who already use a CRB - usually I see as a listed benefit of the CRB as Mikey said above "digs hair and sand and grit out" and then another benefit separately listed is "to agitate your pre-spray/cleaner into the carpet".

If I vacuum, then prepray, THEN use the CRB to agitate, will I get both benefits together as it agitates AND digs the grit out OR does adding the moisture tend to ruin the digging out action? Or perhaps just not as much "digging" because of the moisture?

I'm starting a new thread on the same topic since this thread is probably only read at this point by those who bought machines. So ignore the new thread if you post here!!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Still prevac is best.

Than it just helps even better

Even great on Tile and Grout and fits beside most toilets :)

20151108_105518.jpg
20151108_140148.jpg
20151108_140141.jpg

Reactions: Barry-QDCC

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Unless you're using a Shark.....kidding!!
We pretty much always do too, but we have a few custys who we know are overly meticulous about their homes, they have no kids or pets and one of them even looked offended the first time we cleaned for them when we started to Pre vac....lol.

Able 1

Name
Keith
True but we still vacuum anyway. More vacuuming won't hurt and may actually increase the dry soil removal.
Won't really change the final outcome though(unless there is pet hair)..

Happy customers, is all I care about.. I'm going to jack up my prices again next year, and see if I get any push back. Too much work and no time this year.. Classic supply and demand.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Won't really change the final outcome though(unless there is pet hair)..
Its built into the cleaning price, I'd much rather vacuum than discount the cleaning rate.

Plus how well did they really vacuum? A cursory cruise over the top is pretty much worthless.You know how women can be!

Easy Kellie that was just a joke....just like your vacuuming!
:stir:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kellie Hiler

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Hi Tom,

All the machines went out this week. So you should be getting the delivery inside of a week. They were shipped directly from the importer, so we didn't actually generate the tracking info on our end. But if you have a question about the tracking or any other concern, please call our office during the week and we'll get an answer for you right away 1-800-330-1888. Enjoy your weekend!

Rick
Thanks Rick! We are looking forward to getting them on the trucks.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Its built into the cleaning price, I'd much rather vacuum than discount the cleaning rate.

Plus how well did they really vacuum? A cursory cruise over the top is pretty much worthless.You know how women can be!

Easy Kellie that was just a joke....just like your vacuuming!
:stir:
:arrrr: :lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom