2012 Before & After Photo Contest.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
misc_163.jpg

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
3 pages of funky nasty a$$ shyt. how the heck do people live like this??? no wonder the country is falling apart!!

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Good news ladies & gents, we've decided to extend the contest through Monday. Judging will still be done on Monday, with winners being announced on Tuesday the 24th, so please get your pictures in before the weekend is over!!

Good luck everybody!!

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Great job everybody!! The contest has officially been closed. Please check back tomorrow for the announcement of those luck folks that will take home a prize from us.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
A big thanks to everybody who entered this year. Remember that we're going to continue with this contest each year, so keep your digital camera with you at all times. If you didn't place in the top 3 this year, please keep trying. It was really tough to choose the winners as everybody had some really unbelievable pictures. You guys really do some great cleaning! Carpets & floors that I would have thought were not worth saving, came through looking good as new.

1st place goes to;
2012-1st-place-ribbon.jpg

RJ from Contemporary Carpet Cleaning (Contemporary Carpet Clean)

2nd place goes to;
2012-2nd-place-ribbon.jpg

Demien from Spotless - (Demien)

And last but not least, 3rd place goes to;
2012-3rd-place-ribbon.jpg

Terje from Fjord King (Odin)

I will be PM'ing each one of you winners over the next few days to make sure I have the correct address to send the gift cards out to, as well as sending over your high resolution ribbons for use on your websites, literature, and hand outs. You can now promote that you've won a national cleaning contest for the cleaning work you've done!!

I will have CleanFreak.com updated by Thursday to display the winners, so you can check that out here - http://www.cleanfreak.com/procedures/be ... ontest.htm. For the winners, your businesses will always be listed up there as a winner of the contest, so you can direct people there for evidence of your great work.

Honorable mention has to go out to Mark Saiger, Caduceus & expresscc. Unfortuantely, not everyone could win a cash gift card, but everyone did get a FREE t-shirt. If you didn't get me your shirt size and address, please get them to me ASAP.

As an ending note, I'd just like to thank everybody again for participating, and say that there's always next year. Next year should be bigger and better as long as you guys/gals keep your cameras with you all year round! Those pictures are great exposure for the great work you guys have been doing.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
CleanFreak.com said:
A big thanks to everybody who entered this year. Remember that we're going to continue with this contest each year, so keep your digital camera with you at all times. If you didn't place in the top 3 this year, please keep trying. It was really tough to choose the winners as everybody had some really unbelievable pictures. You guys really do some great cleaning! Carpets & floors that I would have thought were not worth saving, came through looking good as new.

1st place goes to;
2012-1st-place-ribbon.jpg

RJ from Contemporary Carpet Cleaning (Contemporary Carpet Clean)

2nd place goes to;
2012-2nd-place-ribbon.jpg

Demien from Spotless - (Demien)

And last but not least, 3rd place goes to;
2012-3rd-place-ribbon.jpg

Terje from Fjord King (Odin)

I will be PM'ing each one of you winners over the next few days to make sure I have the correct address to send the gift cards out to, as well as sending over your high resolution ribbons for use on your websites, literature, and hand outs. You can now promote that you've won a national cleaning contest for the cleaning work you've done!!

I will have CleanFreak.com updated by Thursday to display the winners, so you can check that out here - http://www.cleanfreak.com/procedures/be ... ontest.htm. For the winners, your businesses will always be listed up there as a winner of the contest, so you can direct people there for evidence of your great work.

Honorable mention has to go out to Mark Saiger, Caduceus & expresscc. Unfortuantely, not everyone could win a cash gift card, but everyone did get a FREE t-shirt. If you didn't get me your shirt size and address, please get them to me ASAP.

As an ending note, I'd just like to thank everybody again for participating, and say that there's always next year. Next year should be bigger and better as long as you guys/gals keep your cameras with you all year round! Those pictures are great exposure for the great work you guys have been doing.

WTF. The first two guys did a good job sure. Drapes was the best before and after, mine was second best. Odin submitted an after that was only preconditioned by some sort of an encap device and still looked like crap. It needed all that shit to be rinsed out. What did he do, blow you?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Brent........AKA..Caduceus..should of nailed first place easy...the after picture looks like brand new carpet....from what he had to work with and his end result....it was perfect...

and I agree with Art about Odin...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
WTF?!? Odin didn't even have an after picture. That picture he has there, looks like crap. That "after" is. At best a "during" shot in my company...- sorry T nothing against you but the selection of that picture... Wow.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jim Martin said:
Brent........AKA..Caduceus..should of nailed first place easy...the after picture looks like brand new carpet....from what he had to work with and his end result....it was perfect...

and I agree with Art about Odin...

There has to be something behind the Odin thing.. no offence Terje but there was WAYYYY better before and after pics. With Terje he didn't even clean the carpets yet, you can still see the traffic lanes. I've seen Jimmy naked

Cross off one supplier from the buy list. J/K

2011-11-08_11-33-46_156.jpg

2011-11-29_12-22-14_75.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Congratulations to the winners and everyone that posted their work. I appreciated the opportunity to see how everyone takes pride in their cleaning and providing a great service for their clients.

Thanks again also for the opportunity to post some of our work, and the T-Shirt! I wore the T-Shirt the very first day it showed up.

Mark Saiger

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Sorry guys if you didn't like the Odin picture, but it was a conglomeration of votes from our whole staff, not all of which have experience in the cleaning industry. Some of them just answer phones, and some just work in the warehouse. Out of the 15 or so people who voted, these were the pictures that were voted the highest.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
CleanFreak.com said:
dealtimeman said:
Dang I should of posted some photos, I want a r shirt. -sniff

Dealtimeman,

If you PM me your address and shirt size, I'll send you a shirt for free.

Thanks,
Tim

HURRy.....before Daniel sees this post.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for GAWD's sake....don't send that cAnAdiAn anything..."I can't bare anymore of his wHinInG"... eat shit!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I like wearing my CleanFreak tshirt when rolling around on my Harley.

Congrats Terje!

Its about time you get some recognition around here.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Well, the winners have been posted on our site (http://www.cleanfreak.com/procedures/be ... ontest.htm), as well as on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cleanfreakcom). All the winners have been PM'd, please get back to me ASAP, so we can get those gift cards out to you. As for everybody else, please get me your address and shirt size soon.

Thanks to all the participants, and for those who didn't win this year, please keep your cameras with you for a shot at next year's contest.

Thanks,
Tim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom