DSCN0360.jpg
DSCN0361.jpg
DSCN0362.jpg
DSCN0363.jpg
DSCN0364.jpg
random pics

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred was hugely responsible in all the MF happenings outside. Cant thank him enough...

It was very fun for me to watch many of you meet him for the first time. Internet perception is often so inacurate..

I got a great compliment that I wanted to share. I feel that it's for the whole crew here and not just me...

"Hey Mike, it was Awesome getting to know you face to face. I am really impressed how down to earth you are in conversing with your peers in our business. I talk to dozens of other suppliers, Forum pricks, and education teachers in our field and they all sound like Damn Recordings. It makes me so sick. But talking to you and Mark is refreshing and gives me hope that I can build a bridge that I feel won't be burned. Sorry for getting to emotional...I'm not queer, I promise, LOL.

Don't be surprised if you see more people sign up for a membership...I'll be referring more of my friends from the other board over here. don't worry, they're not pricks who worship rob.
Keep in touch Mike,"

FredC

Village Idiot

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Fred was hugely responsible in all the MF happenings outside. Cant thank him enough...

It was very fun for me to watch many of you meet him for the first time. Internet perception is often so inacurate..

I got a great compliment that I wanted to share. I feel that it's for the whole crew here and not just me...

"Hey Mike, it was Awesome getting to know you face to face. I am really impressed how down to earth you are in conversing with your peers in our business. I talk to dozens of other suppliers, Forum pricks, and education teachers in our field and they all sound like Damn Recordings. It makes me so sick. But talking to you and Mark is refreshing and gives me hope that I can build a bridge that I feel won't be burned. Sorry for getting to emotional...I'm not queer, I promise, LOL.

Don't be surprised if you see more people sign up for a membership...I'll be referring more of my friends from the other board over here. don't worry, they're not pricks who worship rob.
Keep in touch Mike,"

I heard the same thing from a few people there. Of course I ate it up like someone being told that they've got a terrific child.

Everyone of you that worked so hard outside to add to the program, Mikey, Mike L, Fred C, Rico, Mark S (and forgive me please if I forgot anyone) were the perfect ambassadors for Mikeysboard, and what's best about this business. I'm damn glad to be a part of this place, and to have you as friends.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

Gee thanks....I was just about to post that I can't believe we didn't meet....but then realized you likely didn't want to and creatively avoided me.

I did want to meet you tho...and am sorry it didn't happen. Were you outside putting the railing on the stairs and I just didn't realize that was you?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Speaking of which.....
Nice meeting everyone! @Lee Stockwell @Desk Jockey @dealtimeman @darcie smith @Mark Saiger @Erik @KevinL @John Olson @Jim Pemberton and many others
and not meeting @PrimaDonna :lol:
I'm so glad to finally meet you. If only I were smart and not so immature I'd say we were cut from the same cloth. :winky:
You made me laugh hard without trying..."I read your posts and I thought I was immature". :lol:
"We don't have that kind of relationship"

And All of the Lockhart phone conversation!!! :lol:

You're the man Fred! Big thanks for all you do for us! :clap:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gee thanks....I was just about to post that I can't believe we didn't meet....but then realized you likely didn't want to and creatively avoided me.
I did want to meet you tho...and am sorry it didn't happen. Were you outside putting the railing on the stairs and I just didn't realize that was you?
I missed you last night. It just wasn't the same without your "Science Experiments" or "Bathroom Selfies".
:biggrin:

Reactions: darcie smith

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
"We don't have that kind of relationship"

This story made me uninvite Fred to the aquarium... :) What a great week, who knew carpet cleaners were so much fun?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger really hustled during the cleanup.
No.kidding..

He was toasted last night

I appreciate the kind words but cannot take credit for the hustle. Trying to keep up to @Justin Stockwell and @Lee Stockwell is no easy Feat in itself. I don't think I did more work than them... Just hung on for the ride...

And @Mikey P kept things going with the raffle and that organization while I just did my part to try to keep the show responsibilities rolling... As well as many others...

I was just being the team player and enjoying trying to help others too :)

(That Stockwell family is something else. They inspire me so much and are so kind and caring to others... Wish to be more like them everyday)

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks Lee and Justin, Mark,Mikey,Fred and the rest of the gang. You really helped, not only at the event but also all of us who could not attend. If I have the good fortune to attend future events (Vegas I am thinking) feel free to put me to work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom