Made it home to the girls :)

20160422_172844.jpg
20160422_172417.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Chavez was a huge help as well.

Maybe he does actually work for a living.

Richard was as gracious as all get-out and made me and Andrew Elf feel welcome. Hey Richard, why not fly into Birmingham, spend a day or two here fishing and we'll drive up to Nashville?
Do an open-jaw ticket home from there.

Now I'm not saying Mikey was completely surrounded by "you star-struck homos" but he did seem to get a lot of attention. Plus he had to keep Mark occupied and doing all the work. Poor guy barely had time to wipe his sweaty brow, sprinting from Zipper to Rotovac and back again.

The rest of the afternoon was one long, happy drool. So worth while. I only wish I had time to stay for seminars and suds.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Drama.....

Maybe rotovac should do the same crap move Erik did, when the Zipper became a forbidden item for the masses after he got a deal with Cintas...

Let's face it: everyone is out there for themselves. If Erik was getting another sweet deal to produce and sell only to one company maybe it would go again on the forbidden list.

So let rotovac do it's thing. If the tool is crap it will fail. No need for drama. Ask them about their salad bowl tools.

Zee, I respect your opinion. However, if I would have not signed that deal, no one would have a Zipper. The time I signed that deal was after the economy crashed. I had so much money in developing the tool, I was at risk of losing everything. I had so much time and money invested into developing the Zipper, so I had no other choice. I will assure you, it was not a sweetheart deal by any means. Most large companies will lie, cheat, steal, and blame it on others in the corporation. The actions I'm about to take were made very clear to me the other day when I asked the owner a question, " who ultimately makes the decision at the company?" I was told it was particular employees. I was down this road once and I will never go down it again.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was really hopingto come away when a verdict on which 360I brush head was smoother. Between the new bristles and the lumpy asphalt, both the teflon and metal shoes felt the same..

View attachment 14145

Rotovac is sending me a Teflon/ soft bristle combo to compare..

Hold on @Wandslinger and @Charlie Lyman

Not only the conditions of the ground cleaning on....

There was so much activity taking place with people wanting to try tools and us of course wanting to make sure those people had the opportunity to do so....

Some people drove over three hours just to come to the Fest to try things so we didn't want to let them down to have that experience.

The outside was crazy busy!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was talking with Kevin Fine from Prochem and he said the traffic was great. It was just so cool someone would handle a stair tool, wand or Zipper or Rotovac 360i and you could hook them up to a Prochem, ElDiablo or Pro 1200.

Talk about hands on! It rocked out there!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I'm gambling I will see you at Vegas in the fall

Unlikely, but thanks. I have to be close to support my wife, who cares for her senile mother in our home. After 14 years of it, she is not easly able to do it all alone. That was one reason I could only make a day trip to Atlanta.

However, I would love to go to Nashville. Anyone driving from Florida to Nashville or going up I-59 is welcome to use my guest room for an overnight stop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom