360i brush head

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
I currently use my 360i and been getting decent results...my question is, will the 360i with the brush head get better results on trashed residentials?
I remember reading a while back that the brush head was causing the small motor on the 360i to bogg down and heat up.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I thought the white glides were just for when you put a 15inch head on the regular 360i so it doesnt wear the motor out, less weight spinning

If your using the 12in brush head I would get the metal glides/ shoes

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My brush head on the XL burns through Teflon. I’ve got the extra weight of the 3/4 motor on mine, so that doesn’t help but it’s worth mentioning. I use the XL a couple times many days so it gets used a lot too. I guess it’s a cost of operation that’s higher than many tools...except a Royal running JD’s replacement beater bar...now that’s expensive. :biggrin:

Name
Nate W.
I was the one who had a problem with my 360i and the brush head.. It burnt my armature and carbon brushes.. Mikey told me it's my old motor and control box.. Rotovac told me they've never had any problems with others using the brush head with any 360i's.. They sent me a new armature and carbon brushes but I still had the problem where the BH would literally stop while running.. I've never had any problems with the regular head on my 360i.. So I just don't use the BH on my 360i.. If you have a newer 360i, I wouldn't hesitate to use a BH..

I won the 360xl in this past auction and asked for the brush head with the metal shoes.. I was sent a regular head.. Posted here, PM'ed @Rotovac and called and left a message with Nick L. of Rotovac.. I waited a week before using the 360xl.. I'd still like the BH for the new machine..

Mikey P

Administrator
I was the one who had a problem with my 360i and the brush head.. It burnt my armature and carbon brushes.. Mikey told me it's my old motor and control box.. Rotovac told me they've never had any problems with others using the brush head with any 360i's.. They sent me a new armature and carbon brushes but I still had the problem where the BH would literally stop while running.. I've never had any problems with the regular head on my 360i.. So I just don't use the BH on my 360i.. If you have a newer 360i, I wouldn't hesitate to use a BH..

I won the 360xl in this past auction and asked for the brush head with the metal shoes.. I was sent a regular head.. Posted here, PM'ed @Rotovac and called and left a message with Nick L. of Rotovac.. I waited a week before using the 360xl.. I'd still like the BH for the new machine..

I'm pretty sure your brush head is on the way Nate

Reactions: Nate The Great

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
If you have a truck mount that can keep up the heat with higher flow, you might like the performance of the quad head 360i. If not, the tri-head 360i may be a better choice due to less flow.

Reactions: Josh Almanza

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
IMG_1475.JPG
Just did this job a couple days ago.
IMG_1475.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom