360i video

randy

Name
Randy
Mikey P said:
Alex..

Do you have any history of raising chickens in the Philippines?

Actually that would be a great place for him to hide from Lisa wagner. There has been a few fights at Connections over the years, but this one is going to be a ringside MUST. I just hope she can find the punk before a school of Piranha does.
There won't be anything left of the jerk.

Mike Draper

Since we all know the RX-20 is a pile of shit, I wonder why Chem-Lie is still using it? why haven't they gone over to the 360 and tried to steal it away from all of us? Seems to me like they are always about 10+ years behind on advancements. (i.e bonnet cleaning that they still do).

TimP

The RX-20 is not a pile of shit.

If you can say this statement then the same is true of all glided wands being a piece of shit. Because an RX will out clean a glided wand any day. And cleaning is what really matters in the end, as long as the carpet dries in less than 8 hours it doesn't matter at all.

Mikey P

Administrator
Some RX20 operators complain about the bicycle-like handlebars of the RV360 but I suggest that any professional put those thoughts aside and just run the machine and figure out why it is built the way it is. The machine is very easy to use, glides across the carpet with the greatest of ease, is relatively inexpensive and does a phenomenal cleaning job.
I have not had mine long enough to judge its durability but so far I have not had any problems and others say it seems to be fine.

Look at any 1000 liter sport bike or high end "10 Speed", you'll find all sorts of weight saving measures taken that give the impression of being flimsy. Weight savings are a must. 1.5 HP scrubbers, RX20s, Cimexes, Prochem Powerheads..ugh. Hernia waiting to happen :| :|

The RV's toy-ish does have appearance but I believe it is built just tough enough and it handles better than any carpet cleaning EXTRACTION tool I've tried.

I can't say from experience that it cleans better than all the rest but after 3 weeks of heavy use I'm super impressed.

Mikey P

Administrator
Shoe covers...

are for handing out to the customer or for going back in to close a window or hit a missed spot.

Even Werner doesn't use them while actually cleaning.

Name
Eric Valentine
Mikey P said:
Shoe covers...

are for handing out to the customer or for going back in to close a window or hit a missed spot.

Even Werner doesn't use them while actually cleaning.
I will wear shoe covers on white carpets, or where the carpet is NASTY, and I don't want to track the filth back across the cleaned carpet (put them on when stepping off the nasty carpet onto the clean)

Chads

Supportive Member
I think if it was about 1500 dollars I would probally buy one. still alot of money for a broke dick. thathurts

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
I think if it was about 1500 dollars I would probally buy one. still alot of money for a broke dick. thathurts

The 360 would be easier then the rx20 that kicked your butt at Myteefest!!! :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian Rotovac is "Rotovac" so they have to qoute list. It would be very bad form to undercut their own MSRP. I told ya call me when you are ready to buy and I'll hook you up. I will not get into a lowballer price war with a price shopper in public no less. Would you get into a price bidding war for carpet cleaning with a customer on a public forum?

Ryan

You can't compare retail sales to the service industry.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks John, I know you did tell me that. Sorry if I didn't respond. I've been speaking with my Tech to possibly go half and half...and he is considering making payments to me. He could just do some jobs instead of paying for it. He's a little old school and doesn't even use a glide> :shock:

I have gotten some good offers from other suppliers and I don't like the pricing war either. If it was for me..I would just buy it...but I would like to get a good price for my Tech if he decides to pull the trigger.

Thanks again.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If it's money then just buy the new 360 I have for 1730 delivered to Texas. It is the last one right before the 360i which I'm sure your tech doesn't need or can afford. From what you say I'm sure he is still using a 1.5" whip which this machine will be perfect for him and both your pocket books

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll talk to him. He cleans really well but works too hard to get it done. I'm just trying to help him out and bring him into the "future".

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Rotova hooked me up so this one will have the same head the 360i. I have someone that says they want it but everything is for sale until I see the cash so you can have basically a 360i for 1700ish. First person to call with a Credit Card gets it.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The 360i is a cool upgrade for the original nylon vac slots. I’m still wearing my original shoes down and will upgrade after. The 360 inspired me to put my original RV back on the van. I’d show RV all my modifications if I thought they would give me a bunch of free shit but I don’t even want bring it up with them. My original RV is a screamer and as someone said earlier in this thread, the heat under the cups is substantial. This year or next I might buy up one or two originals and mod them as well. When you get some serious air flowing through the vac slots there is nothing that scrubs and rinses like two cups. Didn’t think I’d be needing it any longer but the real estate stuff I see weekly is freeking hammered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom