8 Hours.

Mikey P

Administrator
My "I want ZeroRez but have to settle on you" job was today.

In their other home they used ZR and were thrilled with the end results and the attention to detail the super tech provided. They found me on Yelp and I guess my profile and reviews stood out from the local Larrys.
I give her my 5% of Owner Ops clean like ZR says they do so your odds of being disappointed with your carpet cleaning experience is extremely high. She gets it.
Beautiful custom home on a golf course chock loaded with Hubby built loving and creative touches. Some, VERY creative.
IMG_20170727_150711.jpg

I got the full tour, met the two leaky Pomeranians, including a black light sneak peak of what those goofy dogs were up to, gave her tips on her very exotic granite and travertine, hit it off quite nicely until she choked at my $445 price for 5 rooms and steps.
She gets hubby on the phone who aint too happy either according to his Charlie Brown's teacher voice coming in over her cell...
"Well, he says do what you can for $300", that all he wants to spend. So we walk the house together and eliminate a few rooms and get it down to $290. These folks are loaded so I'm not offering any discounts. They'll soon see...
I'm in the Citra Limon application stage (or what ever Saiger calls that stinky but effective sauce) when Mr comes home. Lots of whispering going on in the kitchen.
But..

He sees the tarps, the corner ducks, the walk off mats, the vacuum, the WORX, the black light, my UN uniform, the 10/9 and my slower then slow pace before he leaves to run errands.

Half way through her bed room I ask about a mystery spot that wasn't looking just right to see if she could give a clue. She can't even see it until I point it out but Fells/40 nailed it
Thrilled enough to tell me, "oh btw, MR was impressed with your thoroughness so go ahead and do the whole house if you have time.

It's now 6:30 she gone to a see a friend and Mr is left to pay me. I'm a bit worried about how this is going to go but then he offers me a beer.

...and 3 hours a later I've had a full tour of his home brew workshop in the basement, with ESP, IPA, Kolsh, Stout, Porter and the last one is now a blur, samples all while discussing on why we both left Cali, how often we pinch ourself to make sure our new high chaparral lifestyles are not a dream, golf, Side By Sides, Motor Bikes, mutual friends, our kids, the Millennial WI generation and how they'll ruin the High Chaparral, Almost every aspect of his custom digs build, whiskey, the fine art of traditional German beer making ( no Olallieberrys, Chocolate, Grapefruits or other faggy pest ingredients, the upcoming eclipse, local eats, Trader Joes, my involvement in the industry, his commercial real estate gig, basement mold, the local lumber mill I visited today to source cabin repair Jeffery and Sugar Pine siding and probably 20 more male bonding topics.
IMG_20170727_202802.jpg
IMG_20170727_202810.jpg

He's way smarter then me but like any good human , he can turn it down a notch and I can fake it up the same degree to the point that we'll probably go riding or fishing together sometime soon.
The wife came home at 9:30 and found us in the brewery, "Holy cow, thats the world's longest carpet cleaning!!!

and now the entire Genoa community is going to hear about the new goober in town.

#OwnerOpLifestyle

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
MTB is playing here Friday night at a killer small outdoor venue.

I'll be on the other side of the Sierra with some pals riding. I should have planned better.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
MTB is playing here Friday night at a killer small outdoor venue.

I'll be on the other side of the Sierra with some pals riding. I should have planned better.

The last time I went to hear them, the singer had lost his voice but still was singing lead. The sound system terrible. I'd rather listen to their stuff i have on vinyl.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You got all that for $445.? :icon_rolleyes: They bait and switched you. They never intended for you not to clean it all. We have the same ones over here. That tribe is legion! I prolly wouldn't have gotten $445. Though.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Unfortunately it would be one or the other. I need to decide this weekend.

Think Mike would let me sleep in his bed if I choose SF?

Without him of course. Paula? She can stay if she wants, I promise no spooning! :winky:

J/K of course....there is always spooning. Just ask Nate! :biggrin:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Shh!!!!
You're talking about my next employee.

We got lots more trees than that place. Internet picture.

I don't think we have beavers. Bears, coyotes, mountain lions, bob cats, deer, rabbits etc.- Yes.
Not sure about beavers.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Those trees are not from our place. Just an internet picture.
But yes, there are some trees here that have bark beetle damage. If not under stress they can usually fight it, but the drought weakened a lot of them. We'll see what happens, it sure is a problem throughout the Sierras.

Yep they are not that afraid. My wife planted some plants in pots and the next morning 7/4 came out to enjoy her coffee and marvel at the plants' beauty. All gone and what a mass all around. The little darlings loved them. It's been named the July 4th, massacre.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
My "I want ZeroRez but have to settle on you" job was today.

In their other home they used ZR and were thrilled with the end results and the attention to detail the super tech provided. They found me on Yelp and I guess my profile and reviews stood out from the local Larrys.
I give her my 5% of Owner Ops clean like ZR says they do so your odds of being disappointed with your carpet cleaning experience is extremely high. She gets it.
Beautiful custom home on a golf course chock loaded with Hubby built loving and creative touches. Some, VERY creative.
View attachment 73756

I got the full tour, met the two leaky Pomeranians, including a black light sneak peak of what those goofy dogs were up to, gave her tips on her very exotic granite and travertine, hit it off quite nicely until she choked at my $445 price for 5 rooms and steps.
She gets hubby on the phone who aint too happy either according to his Charlie Brown's teacher voice coming in over her cell...
"Well, he says do what you can for $300", that all he wants to spend. So we walk the house together and eliminate a few rooms and get it down to $290. These folks are loaded so I'm not offering any discounts. They'll soon see...
I'm in the Citra Limon application stage (or what ever Saiger calls that stinky but effective sauce) when Mr comes home. Lots of whispering going on in the kitchen.
But..

He sees the tarps, the corner ducks, the walk off mats, the vacuum, the WORX, the black light, my UN uniform, the 10/9 and my slower then slow pace before he leaves to run errands.

Half way through her bed room I ask about a mystery spot that wasn't looking just right to see if she could give a clue. She can't even see it until I point it out but Fells/40 nailed it
Thrilled enough to tell me, "oh btw, MR was impressed with your thoroughness so go ahead and do the whole house if you have time.

It's now 6:30 she gone to a see a friend and Mr is left to pay me. I'm a bit worried about how this is going to go but then he offers me a beer.

...and 3 hours a later I've had a full tour of his home brew workshop in the basement, with ESP, IPA, Kolsh, Stout, Porter and the last one is now a blur, samples all while discussing on why we both left Cali, how often we pinch ourself to make sure our new high chaparral lifestyles are not a dream, golf, Side By Sides, Motor Bikes, mutual friends, our kids, the Millennial WI generation and how they'll ruin the High Chaparral, Almost every aspect of his custom digs build, whiskey, the fine art of traditional German beer making ( no Olallieberrys, Chocolate, Grapefruits or other faggy pest ingredients, the upcoming eclipse, local eats, Trader Joes, my involvement in the industry, his commercial real estate gig, basement mold, the local lumber mill I visited today to source cabin repair Jeffery and Sugar Pine siding and probably 20 more male bonding topics.
View attachment 73757 View attachment 73758

He's way smarter then me but like any good human , he can turn it down a notch and I can fake it up the same degree to the point that we'll probably go riding or fishing together sometime soon.
The wife came home at 9:30 and found us in the brewery, "Holy cow, thats the world's longest carpet cleaning!!!

and now the entire Genoa community is going to hear about the new goober in town.

#OwnerOpLifestyle
BTW Mike, thank you for the Fels/40 tip.... its works very well on lots of shyte......

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom