8 Hours.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Doubled joists and LOTS of rafter jacks might get you through the snow season. I'd recommend supporting every rafter in the center of its span, if not at the thirds.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Yor one lucky duck ....

Sure you Don wanna reconsider South Carolina or wherever the fu*k you were thinkin. ...?

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Last night in Grand Marais MN... Heading to the furthest eastern tip of Minnesota yet today for a night by the big lake Superior

20170728_210648.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Let's see those three equines of yours.

Somehow I think my combined 280 Austrian horses have shown me more of the Sierra than your fleet.

Maybe Rich and I will stop by and feed our AKC magic ponies some purple glitter..
Hell, even Rich will tell you: They just eat and poop. If anything they are a guarantee of staying home and seeing nothing of the Sierra.
I just like staying home, listening to the birds, enjoying the evening breeze and counting your blessings.
Is a full time job :winky:

Psstt- What's AKC?

Reactions: steve_64

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
American Kennel Club. :lol:

I don't have as many blessings to count, so it's only a part time job for me. I could use some more if'n you has too many to count. :winky:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
....and purple glitter?
Man he's like the Oracle of Delphi, everything he says needs interpretation and has multiple meanings.
Kind of a rare quality in tract home cowboys. Next thing you tell me he vacuums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom