90 in the 45

Mikey P

Administrator
With no music or sync'd microphones in my helmet, with 2720 total miles ridden, I had many hours to ponder the meaning of life and it's relationship to hauling ass on a motorbike.

I think it's safe to say that many if not all the members here are not your typical Larry Lunchpail sorts who lust plod along in life riding scooters to and fro to a daily, life long grind of a "job.

My best friends in my life are those that typically take big chances and point their wheels into corners at twice the recommend speed suggestions and don't think about gravel patches, deer, Prius drivers who think "if 45 is good, 30 must be better", spilled oil or pot holes that may upset their course in life. I ride with and emulate these types.
Take it from me, when you're mid turn, fully committed on a new to you road with a rock wall on one side and a 200 ft plunge into the snake river on the other, the faith in your over reactionary breaking skills, the local road maintenance crews and the Pirelli Tire Company and has to, or should, be stronger than your belief in your almighty, karma, truth, justice or the American way.

How do you enter the blind turns in your life?

Me? I'm a punch it, go and ask for forgiveness (or permission) later type, it just makes the whole ride that much more interesting, and fun.

but thank gawd for my killer spidey senses, they're nearly impeccable and down right amazing when it comes to "feeling" those Prius drivers waiting for me to catch up..

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Ride safe Mike.

Like you, I love blasting my Miata through precarious trajectories!

I think the heart and gut of any true entrepreneur is no stranger to taking a few chances.

Reactions: Mikey P

KSL

Name
Kent
Mike, I certainly appreciate your zest for life, for me the blind turns are taken care of by the man upstairs. My book has already been written, I just don't know what chapter I'm on(never will), just need live every day as a precious gift. I realize everyone doesn't agree, and that's OK with me.

Safe travels.

Able 1

Name
Keith

I'm not going to look through all of those, BUT my father in law works at Walmart in his wheelchair(MS for at least 20 years) and gets health care from the store.. He can't do much, but he likes it! Turning them into something evil is stupid.. How many handicapped people do you employ Rick?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I'm not going to look through all of those, BUT my father in law works at Walmart in his wheelchair(MS for at least 20 years) and gets health care from the store.. He can't do much, but he likes it! Turning them into something evil is stupid.. How many handicapped people do you employ Rick?

I'm happy to hear it worked out well for your father in law.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ricky fits the demographics of a POS hollywood, musical, sandal wearing LIBERAL.

Mikey LIFE is fun but when you crash and end up in a wheelchair or even ending up on life support drooling all day you'll have learned your lesson. One you should have learned when you were a teenager.

Reactions: Able 1

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Like I said, I'm very happy that your father-in-law had a good experience with them. That's wonderful! I truly mean that. I wouldn't want anything but good things for your family. If your father-in-law has benefited, that's fantastic. But that hasn't been the case for everyone. Read the articles posted above. Or do your own Google search. Walmart's way of doing business is not hidden.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ricky fits the demographics of a POS hollywood, musical, sandal wearing LIBERAL.

Mikey LIFE is fun but when you crash and end up in a wheelchair or even ending up on life support drooling all day you'll have learned your lesson. One you should have learned when you were a teenager.

Leave your home and that's the risk you take.

Some live life..

And some watch college football all Sunday.

Reactions: KSL

Able 1

Name
Keith
Like I said, I'm very happy that your father-in-law had a good experience with them. That's wonderful! I truly mean that. I wouldn't want anything but good things for your family. If your father-in-law has benefited, that's fantastic. But that hasn't been the case for everyone. Read the articles posted above. Or do your own Google search. Walmart's way of doing business is not hidden.

How many employees do you have?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I so want to! Not sure yet.. Are you going to be riding an ATV?

Name
Matt Ross
Sold my multistrada a year ago. Owned a ninja 1000, Ducati 916, and some slower bikes before that. Miss it all the time. I used to do track days consistently and a few amateur races. Too many Prius drivers and close calls made me hang up the helmet for a few years. I live near highway 36, one of, if not the best road on the west coast.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
6356762915596145252016-KTM500EXC-01.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom