Almost time..

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
"They're back!"....well not quite yet, but.....pretty soon! Be prepared, keep those rascals out of your clients homes, along with their "cousins" the mosquitos, the stink bugs, June bugs, May flies, deer flies, wandering squirrels and assorted other pests. Seal-A-Door...the "every season" solution to demonstrate respect for, and protection of, the interior environment of your customers castle.

10455580_691076760929747_4541722525898844230_n.jpg
Saiger's Steam Clean
This is a MN horse fly that is wanting to get inside while we clean. It is not getting inside with the use of our Seal-A-Doorspecial door sealing unit by inventor Ron Hunkins

steve_64

just curious, what do you do with the screen door when its windy out?
ive been using bungees to secure both doors together to keep the screen door from getting damaged but wasnt sure how that would work with your product.

Reactions: sealcanvas

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
just curious, what do you do with the screen door/ when its windy out?
ive been using bungees to secure both doors together to keep the screen door from getting damaged but wasnt sure how that would work with your product.

Same scenario Steve, or we put a weighted bag, or piece of equipment such as cushioned CRB in that area. I have a bunch of pics I will try to upload about using Seal-A-Door with screen and storm doors...or of course bungee them secure ....

steve_64

thanks mark. its the one thing i wasnt sure how it would work with it.

i dont like blocking the door with weight unless im blocking it open and on both sides so it doesnt move either direction.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
thanks mark. its the one thing i wasnt sure how it would work with it.

i dont like blocking the door with weight unless im blocking it open and on both sides so it doesnt move either direction.

We have used a bungy coard wrapped around the handle to a porch rail bepening on direction of wind .

Check this thread out I just put up with some pics :)

The upload of the pics was getting messed up for some reason....but I just rolled with it....

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/index....een-and-storm-doors-pics.278061/#post-4351791

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Thank you Mark...I always refer to your picture posts when questions are posed regarding screen door, brackets, and about every possible application question....how much do I appreciate your photo albums? <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->this much!!!!!! ...and more!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thank you Mark...I always refer to your picture posts when questions are posed regarding screen door, brackets, and about every possible application question....how much do I appreciate your photo albums? <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->this much!!!!!! ...and more!

Interesting to look back from less than a year ago the changes and things that have been tried.... and small Tweaks made since we first met Ron.

I look at the pics and videos today I put up and enjoy seeing how the product was so good, but even got a little bit better....

and you never quit trying (or do quit trying) to improve the product....

Still some cool things coming from you for this industry....and how Seal-A-Door might help in other industries.

I really enjoy the product....

Did think it was going to be a bit of a pain to use in the beginning I have to say....LOL.....

But now after such positive moments of truth from our clients....it is just and automatic item we bring to the door every time....even if clients are not home!

When neighbors and other people passing by see us using Seal-A-Door....I have heard about it from people who have called to schedule with us....

So....I have to say....we use it all the time!

And the hanging Brackets....make it easy to get to and just make it simpler to want to pull out of the van....

Obviously, we are more than pleased that you called me to look at this!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Ron - have you thought about a website where folks can order and pay?

Or maybe a storefront on CleaningClassifieds.com?

Hey Dan.....I was into the third paragraph of response to your question when I thought "I'm talking too much without saying anything, telling way more about elephants than anyone wants to hear about elephants". So the condensed version: yes and yes.

steve_64

Now we 're going to have to have a JMA screen door stop. :oldrolleyes:

All because of ONE DAP!
hey!!! i resemble that remark. :dejection:

ive just had some bad experiences with storm doors getting caught in the wind. i just envisioned a small hole with a grommet at about door handle height with a rubber cord through it that you could attach the storm door handle to the door handle. it would hide the seal-a-door from view but would solve the storm door issue i would think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom