Anyone want to go on a desert bike ride prior to Mikeyfest?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know. One more reason for the bike. I can lay it down with s m all damage but flip that razor going 50 mph and you might as well bury me out there.

On the other hand $1,000.00 is cheap for a 15k Razor. Especially if I trailer it back here to the Prairie.

Mike's card right? :icon_twisted:

Maybe I should just drive down and we can sand crab in my FJ? :shifty:

Reactions: FredC

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's going to hard enough to get my box truck ready by Mikey's Fest. I don't think I can add the acquisition of a quad or dirt bike into the mix. But it sounds fun.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I would really like to. It could be the highlight of the event provided I don't take a spill. :winky:

Anyone that wants to ride as we get closer we can set a date. If nobody wants to go, I'm going by myself. I'm just trying to accommodate anyone that might want to go.

All day or half day? Tuesday?

That 250 does look a little weak in the video. I have a Polaris 700 and its all low gear power, 50 top end. I can't imagine the Razor much more peppy but we could do Razors if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'll give it some thought. I let my motorcycle license lapse, so I'm not street legal anymore but I would mind some desert riding. I am more of an explorer than a daredevil.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll give it some thought. I let my motorcycle license lapse, so I'm not street legal anymore but I would mind some desert riding. I am more of an explorer than a daredevil.
They do have tours too. I could hold your man purse while you ride if you like. :winky:

No man, you don't have to be a daredevil. Just a fun ride.
I like too go fast but if the trail is like the video, I won't be speeding through it.

:biggrin:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I need a tan, I just wearing my Speedo and a helmet. My camo one for the desert!

Yea, okay...

Til you meet one of these!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opuntia#/media/File:Opuntia_littoralis_var_vaseyi_4.jpg

Pretty funny that this bike place is in Cave Creek, Az. Worked as an estimator(paving), then drafted into dump truck driver up there. Somewhat scary having to back the dump(loaded) up the mountain roads and driveways in reverse...

Great place, bunch of rich hillbillys(that area).

Name
Nate W.
No such thing as a cute snake, unless it's dead.

I have one that all women say it's cute......... Or was it, its soo small its cute..... Something like that..... :redface:

Sounds like a fun activity to do, but Chavez would have to hold my man purse along with @Cleanworks purse too... Maybe we can get the side-by-side arc and take turns holding our purses.... :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll get one tomorrow.

It looks like this, nothing special. The only difference is I put an aftermarket second seat on the back so the twins could ride together if they wanted to.

166597142_2007_polaris_sportsman_800_efi.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No.

I always thought about trading up for a Razor but the kids out grew the ATV's and moved on to cars. Nobody rides either of the atvs or the go cart. When I talk about selling them, all of the sudden they all can't part with any of them. :dejection:

I use it to towing carts full of gravel. I used to pull a drag mower in the pasture with it years ago but sold the mower.

I don't see driving it as fun, its a work tool.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom