Anyone working?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I had one call today. Lady had a LR and a BR in a ground floor apartment. Normally $120. She wanted it today. I normally say I can’t, even if I can, cuz same day callers are always a pita. This lady said cash, so I gave her a special price of $80 and said I could be over in an hour ... because I was desperate.

She said I was too high.
I've never offered or given a discount that I didn't later regret, especially when I got the job

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
More rugs today. @Nomad74 can I farm these out to you.
70FD70A0-DCCD-451F-A6DC-E0A82FBA6533.jpeg

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Did 3 small ones this week. Booked one for next week.Started relandscaping around the house. Pulled up some ugly bushes that I despise trimming every month using the Cherokee.
7A26102D-EBBA-432B-9A36-EE24AC5E554D.jpeg

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
are you that straight narrow you won't pay cash under the table so you're not solo?

..L.T.A.
people that are underhanded with the government will be underhanded in dealing with others. Much safer to keep everything legit then people won't have to wonder if you are shafting them.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
people that are underhanded with the government will be underhanded in dealing with others. Much safer to keep everything legit then people won't have to wonder if you are shafting them.

Thanks Andy
Claim any/all cash jobs too 😉😉

..L.T.A

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When we’re full blown we do a lot entertainment cleanups. After midnight most of the time. We pay those in cash for $25
to 30 an hour to get people. We eat the tax but keep it off books
for WC. No remorse!

• Wow
Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Don’t think that’s the norm. That’s the only thing off books and that’s just one small area. There’s no way to predict the future payroll on those, so off they go. We’re paid by check, taxes are paid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom