Anyone working?

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
In rural NC and still getting some calls to clean empty stuff. Got a conference area tomorrow at the local police station that hasn't been used in a month, and our third dentist office since the shutdowns started. Put a large bid in to clean the local YMCA since they are closed till June 1st. Other than that been averaging about 7 empty rental houses a week and playing a ton of golf. Only occupied residential I have done is for a few close friends, and made them stay away while we cleaned. Got my ppp loan and luckily my employee is really good at working on cars so he is getting paid to help me finish up my toy 1967 F100 since I can handle the little cleaning coming in.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Sorry some of you all got hit so hard. AZ really isn’t that bad. Lot of small shops and restaurants are hurting. Non essentials are working out of their homes and or coming to our homes.

Think the ban is listed May 1st here. We had one employee sick and we had him stay home for two weeks just to be safe. Thankfully the team was in ppe. He was tested and was neg for covid

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
In rural NC and still getting some calls to clean empty stuff. Got a conference area tomorrow at the local police station that hasn't been used in a month, and our third dentist office since the shutdowns started. Put a large bid in to clean the local YMCA since they are closed till June 1st. Other than that been averaging about 7 empty rental houses a week and playing a ton of golf. Only occupied residential I have done is for a few close friends, and made them stay away while we cleaned. Got my ppp loan and luckily my employee is really good at working on cars so he is getting paid to help me finish up my toy 1967 F100 since I can handle the little cleaning coming in.
You a member of a country club, cause that’s the only courses open here in OKC.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
You a member of a country club, cause that’s the only courses open here in OKC.
The Governors of NC and SC allowed the golf courses to remain open. A few changes like you can't take the flag out, can't rake the bunkers, and some are even only allowing 1 person per cart.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It’s sad to see that Lee is reduced to this.
He deserves better

Lee has been told this many, many times in regards to me, so that's nothing new :lol:

Seriously, Mike is doing an excellent job for Lee. I think Mike talks to my father more than I do!

But that's ok, I think Davis talks to me more than he talks to Mike, so it sort of balances out.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Lee has been told this many, many times in regards to me, so that's nothing new :lol:

Seriously, Mike is doing an excellent job for Lee. I think Mike talks to my father more than I do!

But that's ok, I think Davis talks to me more than he talks to Mike, so it sort of balances out.
Yeah nobody talks to their old man like we’d like them too.
Although Brady HAS told me more than I wanted to know, on occasion.

randy

Name
Randy
Things are dead here in the DC area. Running only 3-4 jobs a week. People are actually walking around in masks, shoe covers and disposable gloves. Even driving like that. I went to a home to clean a dryer vent and this idiot came to the door wearing a very weird ,homemade mask. Seriously, it was made from a 5 gallon water cooler bottle, duck tape, and a garden tractor air filter. The bottom the the bottle was cut off and worn over his head. Then there was a lace / paper thing wrapped around his neck at the bottom of the bottle and duct taped. The air filter was mounted on the spout of the bottle with more duct tape. somehow managed not to laugh but when I was behind the dryer he answered a phone call and was trying to talk through the bottle. That cracked me up. A buddy of mine saw someone in Costco wearing a scuba tank and full face mask. This is getting just too weird.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Had a really good phone day today, 10 jobs total which we haven't had in one day in over a month, filled the week up ok but still will probably end up down about 40% this month.

Reactions: Nomad74 and FB7777

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just to make you go away?
Wouldn’t that be nice. It’s a long story but I’ll give you the Reader’s Digest version.
Some ass stole my social and filed tax returns and got a refund. The IRS thinks I’m a nurse in Mountain View, Ca.. So the IRS gave me a PIN code to use to file my returns so they won’t get rejected. So i filed and then they rejected my returns again. Turned out the IRS got hacked of all their PIN codes so they ended up just rejecting all returns. Even when I walked into the IRS office and handed them my returns in person, they still got rejected.
Got the call from my CPA today that we’re finally making progress.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Wouldn’t that be nice. It’s a long story but I’ll give you the Reader’s Digest version.
Some ass stole my social and filed tax returns and got a refund. The IRS thinks I’m a nurse in Mountain View, Ca.. So the IRS gave me a PIN code to use to file my returns so they won’t get rejected. So i filed and then they rejected my returns again. Turned out the IRS got hacked of all their PIN codes so they ended up just rejecting all returns. Even when I walked into the IRS office and handed them my returns in person, they still got rejected.
Got the call from my CPA today that we’re finally making progress.

Only You can have that kinda Luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom