Are you really the best cleaner in town?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Because I sometimes push the envelope and use Pemberton cringing and unapproved chems and methods.
The secret is know how to correct problems if they happen.
And yes my buns tighten up when I do push the envelope-- It's not for everyone.
We got alot better which we ditched the Rulebook.
I was under the impression that John does not "reward" himself any more.- http://mikeysboard.com/threads/larry-and-mikey-how-do-you-reward-yourself.286949/

Me having a bout of doubt here :winky:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
California is hell.
Y'all need to succeed.

Some of us are successful already.

You want us to secede?

BTW, again- not all people in California are the way they're portrayed in the media. (as in we're not all leftlibbyhippy. Sorry Ofer, it is what it is)

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'd also like to take the opportunity and specify that not all of us consider Ronny to be a god like figure.
Sorry Zee, it is what it is and we ain't all that naive.

No Marty, you leave the union. Aren't all southerners anti union?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Maybe you are "The Absolute Best Cleaner in Town" when you guarantee that in writing, and finish that statement with "Nobody,but Nobody will outclean us, guaranteed!"

Then top it off with a second "We Guarantee you will be satisfied with our professional cleaning or we will re-clean absolutely FREE!"

I have used these two guarantees for decades. Never challenged. Of course you have to have some things in place that others in your area don't to give you the confidence to use that as a 'Unique Selling Position'. (Obviously this marketing strategy cannot be sold in general marketing programs or classes.)

www.deltasteamway.com

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Everyday, I try to keep my eyes and ears open so I can keep learning....(interject Marty Comment here :lol: )

Desire to be one of the best....yes....

The moment I think I am the best, I will not be in the game any longer....

I have to keep humble and keep seeking knowledge....

So everyday, I will keep striving to be the best I can be that day :)

"Striving for Perfection, trying to Obtain Excellence" that's what I taught my band kids each day....and also taught them it is ok to make mistakes, and even fail....we learn and move on again....

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have the best service in the area(IMO).. I don't charge for all the BS.. Could I be a better cleaner, sure!! I'm up 20% with 1.5% of gross going to ads(postcards).. Give them what they want!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
If this song doesnt inspire you, you aint the best!

If you aint first, you're last!
-Ricky Bobby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom