Name
Mike Waldron
AEC564C5-C386-4AD8-82A5-3F7E7EB63633.jpeg
.......You don’t clean Furniture my customers wouldn’t put up with that

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
With my customer base they would be pissed if I didn’t clean furniture and would expect a referral.

Golden Boy

Reactions: SamIam

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I cleaned a 5 mill and $15 million private jets last year. With the coupon it was $49.95
I cleaned my first private jet just probably 6 weeks ago.

It was so SMALL. Like a big SUV.

The pilots said it was about 8 million new.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just carpet. I wasn't there an hour.

Really cool couple of guys. They fly for a group of doctors and are almost always on call. They go where the doctors want, when they want.

This includes vacations...several vacations!

Reactions: BIG WOOD and WillS

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Love cleaning furniture. We had a huge micro sectional couch yesterday that was home to 4 dogs. Cleaned up like new ($200). Took us 45 minutes, but we use 2 upholstery tools.

Waldo, is that a Kleenrite upholstery tool in your photo? I have a few of those, but I extended the hose assembly to 12' so I wouldn't have to keep messing with hookup area of the tool to the 2" vac line and internal steam line while we were cleaning.

Kleenrite sells the longer hoses, both vac and internal ss line to detail shops.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Bob Savage
Huge sectional..how big? Ive done 23 foot.. you would do that for 200$? And it would take you to finish it, how long?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
@Bob Savage
Huge sectional..how big? Ive done 23 foot.. you would do that for 200$? And it would take you to finish it, how long?
Derrick-

The sectional was 5 piece, 18', with a couple of power reclining sections. We tag teamed it in 50 minutes, using 2 upholstery tools. It looked nearly new when we were done.

Being able to get these jobs done quicker, and still do it right, because we are running dual wands or upholstery tools, makes a BIG difference in what you can charge and do a great job.

We also cleaned the LR, steps, and landing, which produced brown goo in the water the APO discharged.

Time is money!

Reactions: SamIam and DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I dunno if i could allow myself go lower than $15 a foot. $20 if more soiled regardless how fast i can go. Glad your system works for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom