Name
Ofer Kolton
Ran two setups off the Everest, she kicked butt! :cool:
Was that you?
Kickbutt2.jpg

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Most I've made off furniture was couple wks ago, went in for a quote got nervous at the sight of them ( they were'nt store bought anywhere i'd shop) doubled my price to put her off she didn't bat an eye and asked when can I fit her in...dammit! Working on them slow being careful, she tells me your doing a wonderful job I didn't know who to trust they cost me 60k :eekk:...went out to van got some more airmovers, white towels and clean undies... she loves me and has referred me already :biggrin:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If you wish we can a poll, but I have a feeling that there's a lot of people on this board as well, that would like to be generous with you.
Shall we fly them to Kansas?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
dude..you're hanging around Hi Chaparral High Rollah Mikey too much

$200 hunnert an hour gross for one truck 2 man crew ain't chop liver, Son

..L.T.A.
I guess ive been overcharging, (shrug shoulders).. well, damage been done, and i am already known for my price and my quality works...id better keep up with my pricing at $20 a foot...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Most I've made off furniture was couple wks ago, went in for a quote got nervous at the sight of them ( they were'nt store bought anywhere i'd shop) doubled my price to put her off she didn't bat an eye and asked when can I fit her in...dammit! Working on them slow being careful, she tells me your doing a wonderful job I didn't know who to trust they cost me 60k ...went out to van got some more airmovers, white towels and clean undies... she loves me and has referred me already

Go Dan!

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you’re not doing good st $200 an hour, you might need to work more than 2 hours a day
May be try working 4 hours at $150 per hour.
Or 8 at $100
Or go get a job somewhere

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
But on subject of Upholstery cleaning which I feel is harder work...its be like debating between .15/sf vs .35/sf on carpet cleaning...

If i can do .35 per foot, i want charge that regardless of how many is at the job or how fast can be achieved..

Same with upholstery, after asking around with many dudes about charging, i actually found it to be between $15 to $25 a foot. That seems ideal..

The only time I would ever justify going lower in price is bundle cleaning which i have done on several occasions.

200/hr with 2 person on a 18ft couch is hauling ass.

But if i am wrong, i am wrong.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
But on subject of Upholstery cleaning which I feel is harder work...its be like debating between .15/sf vs .35/sf on carpet cleaning...

If i can do .35 per foot, i want charge that regardless of how many is at the job or how fast can be achieved..

Same with upholstery, after asking around with many dudes about charging, i actually found it to be between $15 to $25 a foot. That seems ideal..

The only time I would ever justify going lower in price is bundle cleaning which i have done on several occasions.

200/hr with 2 person on a 18ft couch is hauling ass.

But if i am wrong, i am wrong.
It all depends on the sofa type, material and amount of loose cushions. I average about $20 per linear foot but discount that if it going to take less time.

Reactions: DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
It's interesting you guys going by the foot (metres to me) I go by per seat $30 each for synthetic up to double that if trashed times 1.5 if oversized. $60 each if natural fibre or double if soiled times 1.5 oversized... hates it find myself talking to myself why I dont charge more

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It's interesting you guys going by the foot (metres to me) I go by per seat $30 each for synthetic up to double that if trashed times 1.5 if oversized. $60 each if natural fibre or double if soiled times 1.5 oversized... hates it find myself talking to myself why I dont charge more
That would equate to 21 USD per seat, if 30 NZD.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
$60 a lazyboy up to double if heavily soiled, I presume you know what I mean dunno if lazyboy is a local term or used there?
Lazy boy as in recliner chair from Ashley store is $60 to $90 for me. Usually $60 for me.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm the guy doing a sofa and chair for $99, the vast majority of furniture we clean is micro suede and not dirty and goes real quick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom