Aussie Sapphire Scientific TM Installs

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Brian R said:
NICE ORBOT!!!! :shock: :lol:

Those jigglers must have vibrated some loose in your head Bri, there is no Orbot in the last series of photo's I posted.

But here is photo's of a completely different install that we done, and I think you will like the colour of the Orbot :lol:

66.jpg

80.jpg

Pink Line-X floor
SAM_0530.jpg

370Pink.jpg

PinkOrbot.jpg

40.jpg

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Its still growing on me personally, but it is GREAT for marketing when most cleaning clients are females.

This company only employs ladies and when they rock up and bring out all their colour coded stuff that looks a bit different from the other cleaners, it has worked very well for them.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Keep up Bri :p

We are talking about the pink wrapped van, and you are bring up a post from over a month ago. You need to check out the other rooms more often buddy

It would be like me jumping on one of you V shakes or ACN threads and talking about Mary Kay lol it's just not where it's at anymore 8) shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll have you know I was working the Mary Kay bidness just yesterday Mr Man. :twisted:

Ok, I suck... Didn't look at the date of the thread.... You know I missed it or there would have been 100 posts from me. :mrgreen:

Diggin that pink Orbot.

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Nate The Great said:
Heathrow said:
I suppose you let them off with a 1 1/2" inch wand?? :roll:

Get your mind outta the gutter... :lol:

Hopefully you guys don't have discrimination laws down under...

Nate I wasn't even thinking that - you're a bad man.

Name
Nate W.
Jim Bethel said:
lol @ Nate :lol:

And no Heath, they are using a 2" wand. Using a greenlide makes it nice and easy for them. No reason to use 1.5" wands EVER (unless your using a porty) in my belief.

shiteatinggrin There's no law regarding hiring only women?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I appreciate the benefits of the carpet Jim, and your set ups look awesome, but engines are engines. I had a oil seal go on me, oil everywhere! Would have been a real PITA mess with carpet. Looks like it was a flaw from the factory, an breakdown waiting to happen. I can clean it up, pressure wash it all out and I'm good to go.

Those ladies should do real well.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've been viewing Jim's installations with awe (and shock) for a long time now.
Lately' I've been having recurring nightmares, in which the vile word 'photoshopped' keeps raising it's ugly head.

Jim, you've been the only thing on this very board that we can all safely admire and unite behind.
Please say it ain't so :shock:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Ofer, I like you man, but what the heck are you talking about? I must of missed something :oops:

All these photo's are as the units leaves our facilities.... Ask "Focused" above, he is one of our clients over here that just found MB.

And I am not sure whether to be happy or scared that I am in your dreams :lol: But glad you like our teams work though!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Bethel said:
[quote="Brian R":2ooswgf5]NICE ORBOT!!!! :shock: :lol:

Those jigglers must have vibrated some loose in your head Bri, there is no Orbot in the last series of photo's I posted.

But here is photo's of a completely different install that we done, and I think you will like the colour of the Orbot :lol:

66.jpg

80.jpg

Pink Line-X floor
SAM_0530.jpg

370Pink.jpg

PinkOrbot.jpg

40.jpg
[/quote:2ooswgf5]

Perhaps the photoshop feel comes frome the akward shadows in the second picture at least. Where the sun shines from the left of the picture and the Orbot standing there gives the shadow to the right. Or on the first picture where the chemical shelf and the hose reel give a shadow onto the blue rinse jug and the wall of the van even though the main light source is definitely coming from the left.

I have a feeling you guys use another light source too to make these pictures look so good right?

You can kinda feel the extra light source being present on the picture where the two ladies are standing too. Do you guys use those photographer umbrellas to direct lights in different ways?

I'm not good at photography so I don't know the proper terms sorry.

Let me make it clear: I do not think Jim that you photoshop together your installs, I was just thinking out loud about what Ofer could have seen. I really like your pictures even if you have it professionally lit to show inside the "dark" vans so everyone can see the details.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Zee said:
I really like your pictures even if you have it professionally lit to show inside the "dark" vans so everyone can see the details.

I can see the problem here.

The lighting is difficult whenever Jim takes a photo due to the refraction of light shining out his ****, this can create an imbalance with the megapixels of the camera he is using at the time, causing objects further away from the brown eye to be in contrast to any objects in the foreground. shiteatinggrin :roll:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim,
For heaven's sake it was a joke.
Sorry!
Evidently a bad one (my twisted sense of humor!!!)

My apologies.
Your installations are the best.
Bar none.

If only I could clean as well as to justify one of your installations- I'd have flown one of yours down here to CA.
I'll settle for a Foster.
Did I mention that it was a joke? :oops:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
:lol: Don't worry Ofer, no offence taken. There is no need to apologise at all mate. I like your humour throughout your posts, but just in case I missed something, thought I had better ask what you on about 8) :lol:

And to Zee, yeah, I am not great photographer, but I do use simple workshop floodlights with different bulbs in them to light up inside the normally dark interior of the vans.

Oh, and too Shorty...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I use carpet in my vans. Just don't put it under the machine. Looks good and cheap. besides your tm shouldn't be leaking oil or water anyhow.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
haha - I know Richard :lol:

When this client called and said he was from 'VacMop', I thought of Mike straight away lol.

This guy has 4 other TM's on the road as well right in the middle of Australia (near Ayres Rock) in the middle of the desert, and does quite well. He designed up his own vinyl wrapping, and that why he has the last line saying 'Bush Work' on his trailer :p

And the waste tank is 120 gal on that suckmop....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom