Billy's Big Truck..

Mikey P

Administrator
I was very interested in the Mitsubishi the Billy Hicks used for his AT.

Better cabin interiorr and supposed better power.

I hear he has been having some problems with it. Drive shaft I believe.
Has any one heard from the Hicks lately?

Name
steve snail
He was in attendance Tuesday night at pro cleaners network. His wife did say he was a bit under the weather, hence not his usual talkative self.

Best

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
hence not his usual talkative self.

my god. :shock: .the man must be on his death bed........

I have seen then both pop in now and then but haven't heard to much from or about them......

you don't need or want speed with these trucks and the loads they can carry..........you may torque a shaft...... ......stay with the low gear and learn how to use you over drive.........and you have more then you need.........

Name
steve snail
Jim...LOL!

In no way was that met to be a slam on billy. When he speaks, we listen. Can't count the number of good tips he has passed on to help everyone raise the bar!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
lol................not a slam ............even he knows he can out talk us all...........

and if he ever gets you on the phone you better have a chair and a box lunch cause you will be there awhile........

he has ran my cell phone battery down a few times

Audra

Wow We have been so busy there is no way our truck has a problem or the AT for that matter. Dont understand why someone would say that. The only problem is it gets HOOOOTTTT that we forget & touch our arms to fittings so we have combat wounds from burns. Other than that everything is going great. Our Fuso is running great & just carried it in for its first scheduled maintenance.

We just bought laptops for all 3 of us & are finishing setting everything up to be mobile. We have been so busy that we mainly try to watch boards & dont talk much anymore except Tuesday nights on another board live sometimes. Since we have been working a lot Billy has not had a chance to get well but he did speak out when he read this post so I thought I would reply :shock:

Was this a trick to get us to talk Mikey :wink:

There wont be any rumors Believe you me if we have any problems that AT doesnt take care of that they should we will be outspoken. So far so good it runs like a champ.
:D

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Audra said:
Wow We have been so busy there is no way our truck has a problem or the AT for that matter. Dont understand why someone would say that. The only problem is it gets HOOOOTTTT that we forget & touch our arms to fittings so we have combat wounds from burns. Other than that everything is going great. Our Fuso is running great & just carried it in for its first scheduled maintenance.

We just bought laptops for all 3 of us & are finishing setting everything up to be mobile. We have been so busy that we mainly try to watch boards & dont talk much anymore except Tuesday nights on another board live sometimes. Since we have been working a lot Billy has not had a chance to get well but he did speak out when he read this post so I thought I would reply :shock:

Was this a trick to get us to talk Mikey :wink:

There wont be any rumors Believe you me if we have any problems that AT doesnt take care of that they should we will be outspoken. So far so good it runs like a champ.
:D
sweet, then you need aircards! Let me know, I'll hook you op on a swingin deal!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hmmm..
Somebody is lying to me then..

Hey Audra, we had a guy in my SFS class who was in the IICRC class when your kid took (and passed) it.

I forget his name but he had some great stories.

G

Mike,

I talk to Billy a lot and he hasn't told me about any problems. I do know that Audra has been out marketing a lot and they are real busy.

Keep up the good work Audra!!!!

Dave

rhyde

Name
rhyde
IF "hypothetically speaking" it had drive line problems would it be handled under warranty of the truck Mitsubishi or AT

G

I just talked to Billy and there are no driveline problems. Funny how Mike can make a makebelieve problem get so much attention.

Mike could have private messaged him or called him. I believe Mike is making this up to draw fear in people.

Dave

Dave,
Like you did last year when you posted that the Blueline Vortex would not run at Connections last year ? I don't think I ever saw you post an apology when they drove it right outside and it run perfectly.

G

You are right Chris. Mike does it a million times and I do it one time and never hear the end of it. When I said it it was true. It was Jim Cardinals truck and can verify the story. Mike did not tell us who told the problem that never happened.

Dave

Billy

Name
BH
Jim Martin said:
hence not his usual talkative self.

my god. :shock: .the man must be on his death bed........

Not dead yet Jim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim Martin said:
you don't need or want speed with these trucks and the loads they can carry..........you may torque a shaft...... ......stay with the low gear and learn how to use you over drive.........and you have more then you need.........

I agree with you on this I really don't think the Mitsubishi is more powerful it has about the same HP as the UD. But I think the Mitsubishi truck does have a different transmission.

Steve in Omaha said:
Jim...LOL!

In no way was that met to be a slam on Billy. When he speaks, we listen. Can't count the number of good tips he has passed on to help everyone raise the bar!

Steve don't worry I didn't take what you said wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim Martin said:
lol................not a slam ............even he knows he can out talk us all...........

and if he ever gets you on the phone you better have a chair and a box lunch cause you will be there awhile........

he has ran my cell phone battery down a few times

That is just FUNNY but so true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P said:
Hmmm..

Since it is my truck I think I should know if there is a drive shaft problem or does your mystery source know more about my truck than I do?

rhyde said:
Mikey P said:
Hmmm..

the best way to ferrite out a liar is tell us who said it

I totally agree with this how about it Mikey tell who knows my Drive Shaft has been a problem.

Dave Rampage said:
Mike,

I talk to Billy a lot and he hasn't told me about any problems. I do know that Audra has been out marketing a lot and they are real busy.

Keep up the good work Audra!!!!

Dave

Thanks for all your help & encouragement Dave from Both of us.

Mikey P said:
Well it sure seems like a nicer truck then the UD.

I can only hope it has the same durability.

Thanks Mikey we love it so far but only time will tell how it holds up against the UDs track record

admiralclean said:
I didn't realize I haven't "seen" Billy around for awhile until this thread. Audra, I sure hope his medical problem is nothing serious.

I know I'm easily forgotten :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the concern though Marty nothing to serious just been too busy to recuperate fully lately.

rhyde said:
IF "hypothetically speaking" it had drive line problems would it be handled under warranty of the truck Mitsubishi or AT

Yes it would be but it doesn't have one & hasn't had one so who ever started this needs to get their facts straight.

Audra

Seriously whoever this mystery person is that has time to sit around & make up lies seriously needs to get a real job...obviously they are not busy in the carpet cleaning world......& why us??? We haven't had time to talk lately. We all would love to hear who it is though!!! :roll:

G

I think with an acusation like that Mike should have this person post here why they said that. It is possible Mike is just trying to stir up trouble and made up the whole story.

Dave

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Billy,
Quick note. I ran the hose reel and TM out the side door like your old ford. So much more room in the back only thing to do next is extended wheelbase.

Thanks

Mikey P

Administrator
The person who gave me this info posts here, if they want to step forward they can.

Billy, you do realize how many people I talk to in this industry from all around the country right?

Billy

Name
BH
Jay DeLaughter said:
Billy,
Quick note. I ran the hose reel and TM out the side door like your old ford. So much more room in the back only thing to do next is extended wheelbase.

Thanks

I'm glad it worked out for you Jay as it did for me. If you need anymore help feel free to contact me anytime. The guy that purchased my old truck said he really likes the way it was cared for & setup. he also is staying in contact with us for advice He is a good guy & will go far in the industry.

Mikey P said:
The person who gave me this info posts here, if they want to step forward they can.

Let your source show some proof my truck has been worked on at all by either distributor in my local area. I didn’t even let either place work on my SpitFire setup in years. Only place my truck has been done anything to is the Mitsubishi dealer down the road from Bridgepoint. It was in for routine maintenance, a possible recall & a Bumper Alignment issue that needed to be fixed before I install my camera system I have. If your source will make up that story how much more that they say could be considered credible information?
Sounds like a case of jealousy & envy to me or possibly even you twisting their meaning either way I know the truth & don’t need any approval from this board.

Mikey P said:
Billy, you do realize how many people I talk to in this industry from all around the country right?

Mikey yes I realize how many people you talk to & how could anyone on this board community not you constantly try to get attention like a needy child. You even try to attack people that aren’t even posting on your small little place in the world anymore to get attention.

But as for me & many other people I know that are not even interested in the boards you aren't even a Blip on the radar. What you are is the half time act which unfortunately is needed to entertain in between the main event. I also talk to many people around the Country & out of the Country but I am not so insecure as to need to let everyone know every chance I get.

Maybe I Should be honored that you are interested in me enough to talk about me & check up on me?
Maybe I should even be more interested in learning more about you. Answer: NOT!!!!!!!!

Waldo said:
Billy don't you know who Mikey P is? Dont' you?

Golden Boy

Yes Waldo I know who he is unfortunately but the real question is do I care who he is?

Answer: not in the least do I care who he is. Why should I care who he is since he adds nothing positive to my life, Cash flow, friendships etc. etc.

I have learned more from Dave Rampage & others like him than I could ever learn from Mi*** sorry who was we talking about again I forgot.

I'm in hopes the main event is starting soon since I am bored with the half Time Act Now. I guess back to more important things now.

Billy

Name
BH
I was just talking with someone & they let me know I shouldn't lower my integrity & dignity. I was going to delete all I have said but I decided not to because it is the way i feel & it would be lowering my integrity to hide that now.

What I will say is I am done with this conversation unless it takes a more positive & helpful direction. This kind of post can't be good for someone coming here to learn something. I somewhat agree with the person that talked with me & appreciate their advice on this post. I am still young, short tempered & have allot to learn in life. Also Mikey has a way of bringing out the confrontational side in me I need to work on this.

Now back to the shadows.

Name
Jesse
Wow did I miss something? Is there a reason to be such a condescending pompous ass. I didn't see it.

Let me self aggrandize for a moment.
You all suck, my business is great, you mean nothing to me however if you did you would have negative value, I make more money than most of you, I'm smarter than you as I operate on a more advanced platform, I'm starting my board that will trump all others and no I won't care of the details within as I'm above the losers that will be posting, and don't you dare think I'm posting this for you as I wouldn't waste my valuable time, I have the body of Adonis a the mind of a god, I've never had any of machines or equipment break because there mine and they know better.

I have no hand in anything here and couldn't care less how you conduct yourselves. I find much humor in the childish interactions of you adults. Very rarely does anyone demonstrate true superiority outside of their own mind.

I'm just stirring the shit and being a more advanced ass. :wink:

Billy

Name
BH
J2 said:
Wow did I miss something? Is there a reason to be such a condescending pompous ass. I didn't see it.

Let me self aggrandize for a moment.
You all suck, my business is great, you mean nothing to me however if you did you would have negative value, I make more money than most of you, I'm smarter than you as I operate on a more advanced platform, I'm starting my board that will trump all others and no I won't care of the details within as I'm above the losers that will be posting, and don't you dare think I'm posting this for you as I wouldn't waste my valuable time, I have the body of Adonis a the mind of a god, I've never had any of machines or equipment break because there mine and they know better.

I have no hand in anything here and couldn't care less how you conduct yourselves. I find much humor in the childish interactions of you adults. Very rarely does anyone demonstrate true superiority outside of their own mind.

I'm just stirring the shit and being a more advanced ass. :wink:

Not sure what you just said or how this whole thing started really but. :lol: :roll: :? :shock: :?: :lol: :roll: :? :shock: :?:

Rex Tyus

OMFG. Mike asked a question to confirm or clarify something he heard. Now, it is a conspiracy designed to undermine the Mitsubishi corporation. Billy and Dave I often see your side of issues. I think this time paranoia is getting the best of you.

I would bet someone knew Billy's truck went in for service spoke of it. It got passed around a couple of times. By the end of it, the bumper alignment turned into a drive shaft problem. Damn!!

But then again I could be wrong. I am just a redneck, stair tool using hack after all.

Mikey P

Administrator
You should see the hate mail I am getting from Billy.

I just wanted to know if the reason he has not been posting here is due to problems with his TRUCK.

If I wanted to know about AT problems I would ask Paul Shmedke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom