Billy's Big Truck..

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
But as for me & many other people I know that are not even interested in the boards you aren't even a Blip on the radar. What you are is the half time act which unfortunately is needed to entertain in between the main event. I also talk to many people around the Country & out of the Country but I am not so insecure as to need to let everyone know every chance I get.

So very well put...

Greenie

Rex Tyus said:
OMFG. Mike asked a question to confirm or clarify something he heard. Now, it is a conspiracy designed to undermine the Mitsubishi corporation. Billy and Dave I often see your side of issues. I think this time paranoia is getting the best of you.

I would bet someone knew Billy's truck went in for service spoke of it. It got passed around a couple of times. By the end of it, the bumper alignment turned into a drive shaft problem. Damn!!

But then again I could be wrong. I am just a redneck, stair tool using hack after all.

Whew!

I'm glad I'm not the only one wonderin' what got into the water supply.

Billy

Name
BH
Rex Tyus said:
OMFG. Mike asked a question to confirm or clarify something he heard. Now, it is a conspiracy designed to undermine the Mitsubishi corporation. Billy and Dave I often see your side of issues. I think this time paranoia is getting the best of you.

I would bet someone knew Billy's truck went in for service spoke of it. It got passed around a couple of times. By the end of it, the bumper alignment turned into a drive shaft problem. Damn!!

But then again I could be wrong. I am just a redneck, stair tool using hack after all.

Rex I have also respected what you have to say But I along with Audra & Dave tried to answer this supposedly innocent question. We all said the same thing there has been no work done on our trucks drive shaft besides if there was it would be a warranty issue as someone else already said & I am sure Aero Tech would take care of it.

I never said it was a conspiracy but I question the innocence of the question now in the first place. After giving the same answer multiple times he questioned my Honesty. I have no reason to lie about if my truck was in for a drive shaft problem. As for the routine maintenance that was done. We scheduled it on the same day as Bridgepoints CAD day because we have been too busy to get it done. Mitsubishi did a good job they even gave us a ride over to the CAD day. This wasn’t weeks ago this was on Oct 5th I believe. Not many people knew it was even in for the Bumper alignment also. Talk about conspiracy I have now heard thru the rumor mill the truck was at Bridgepoint for 3 days & i should just admit what was done. I guess if I just admitted something happen that never happened that would be an acceptable answer.

I really do have to wonder if I would be in this conversation if I had bought some other type of truckmount & put it in a Mitsubishi.

Mikey P said:
You should see the hate mail I am getting from Billy.

I just wanted to know if the reason he has not been posting here is due to problems with his TRUCK.

If I wanted to know about AT problems I would ask Paul Shmedke.

Now Mikey you know as well as I do you contacted me first all I have done is stand up for myself against your accusations & let you know that my opinion of you has changed.
If you want to know the reasons for not posting here that isn’t a secret I don’t enjoy this type of post but will not let you just run over me either. It has nothing at all to do with my truck I have other places to talk that aren’t so negative.

In final positive closing we wish we had bought this truck sooner it is doing exactly what people told me it would. It is taking us to a new level in our business. We now have lots of room for essential equipment & also not so essentials like the Refrigerator & Microwave that we have grown very attached to.
We are trying to get a few more things done before winter sets in hopefully.

1. Need to install the Camera system we purchased even before we picked up the truck
2. Need to install the XM Radio unit
3. Need to install the printer we purchased today so that we can go more paperless with the new Laptops
4. Also didn’t like the spot where we put the Refrigerator so we had a stand made for it to go in a better spot.
5. Also we have plans on Under-bed boxes for our blankets etc. We wanted to put air movers in these boxes but found because the Mitsubishi has a wider frame there isn’t enough room for the air movers to fit even with a custom sized box.
6. We also have fluorescent lights to install.
7. We also plan on installing a alarm/starter system just not sure when similar to the one Jim installed.

We are also now thinking we may buy a second truck in a few more years planning for future growth.

Billy

Name
BH
Steve in Omaha said:
Billy,

Don't go another day sans XM radio. You will love it!

Makes the drive to and from, soooo enjoyable

I am missing it but I still can listen to it in the Rover & the house. I will hopefully get some of the items on the list done soon one thing that was holding me back was the Bumper needing fixed.

Another Negative for the Mitsubishi is it is harder to figure out where to put add-ons since there isn't a spot on the dash like the UD has.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
does your truck come with the visor storage

I hung mine up there.........easy to get to

use the remote to change channels or turn on and off

100_3892.jpg

Billy

Name
BH
Jim Martin said:
does your truck come with the visor storage

I hung mine up there.........easy to get to

use the remote to change channels or turn on and off

Jim No it didn't come with the shelf like yours that was one of the other things I liked better in the UD. Did you hardwire yours up there also? I do have a spot that looks as if it was intended for a rear view mirror I thought about using for either the 7" wide screen camera monitor or possibly the Xm radio or maybe even the Nav system. Only thing is if I put the monitor there the plug on the back would be kinda ugly. if I put the XM or the nav system there I would need to run the power plug up there some how.

I have the nav system on a mount above the radio for now but this is where I have been thinking might be a good place for the monitor. Decisions Decisions & it doesn't help that I over analyze everything.

Thanks for your suggestions maybe you should charge the battery on that phone so we can talk about this some more. I like the way you organize. I also still plan to use the alarm system similar to yours that I told you I found.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it is hard wired up there.............
it is bolted to a spot for a mirror.......

I just ran the wiring in the rubber lip of the windshield...

I also used on of those little cub-by spaces (don;'t know if yours has them)
and hooked up a multiple 12 volt plug in for the different things

I will get a picture of it later and show you.......

it is pretty handy when you run a lot of 12 volt things and it is already fused in case of a problem...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
100_3920.jpg

this is the 12 volt multiple plugs.........

it is hard wired into the spare fuse link in the box.......plus it has its own internal link.......

I run my lunch box......phone...battery charger (when I used one) and my satellite radio.......with no problems....

I would however caution that is you are going to hard wire something like this make damn sure you know your hot and ground wires.......if you reverse D/C they are not so forgiving as a A/C current

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
billy , now you know, yeah see what happens when you dont go the v way
it,s your own fault. your true friends here told you
....you should have gone with ACE.......

this tread would never have been started if you did

.....................it would have been a much better tread..........................

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Microwave? :shock: Refridgerator? :shock: O.K. I just changed my mind about the AT/Vortex. I want one. Would a Portapotty fit in there too? :?

Oh one other thing, you could make a overhead console to hold all your electronic gadgets above the windshield. Like they use to do in van conversions. Oh I remember my 1977 Dodge Van, those were the days. Mothers did'nt want their daughters going out with me, I wonder why? Don't answer that.

Gary T

Billy, I know you said you have a nav system already, but the garmin 7200/7500 has everything you need in 1 unit. 7" screen, XM radio, screen doubles as monitor for cameras or vid, mp3/memory stick player, audio books. And is the best nav system avail. It gets my within 6' of the driveway 99% of the time. If you really want to save some space in your cab, seriously look into this model.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jay DeLaughter said:
Microwave? :shock: Refridgerator? :shock: O.K. I just changed my mind about the AT/Vortex. I want one. Would a Portapotty fit in there too? :?

Oh one other thing, you could make a overhead console to hold all your electronic gadgets above the windshield. Like they use to do in van conversions. Oh I remember my 1977 Dodge Van, those were the days. Mothers did'nt want their daughters going out with me, I wonder why? Don't answer that.

you can get these storage visor things for just about and kind of vehicle......

I got some for a few of my personal trucks........( while back sold then since )

you guys that drive vans you can get them for yours.....

http://www.truckpartsproshop.com/shelf_ ... orage.html

as far as the potty.......the AT in Vegas had one sitting in it..... I think someone got a pic of Mike sitting on it........

Mikey P

Administrator
So Billy

You let it slip on Pro Cleaners Network that you did indeed have a issue with your drive shaft.
Something about a recall.

Would that have been so hard to fess up?
Just because your truck has a defect it doesn't mean you're any less of a man.

Why the lies?

G

Mike,

Billy did not have a drive shaft issue. He has not had his truck down one day for any problems. You are wrong. You can call Fuso and ask if they have any recalls and you will find you are wrong.

Dave

Name
Ron lippold
Mike he told me it was his ac compressor and his bumper was miss aligned or falling off, he was very ancy about all this

-JB-

Name
JB
1st) Are you friggin serious? Your bumper re-aligned?

Did they offer to top off your turn signal fluid, and rotate your radio knobs too? Better hurry up, don't wanna void your warrantee!

2nd) Who f'kin cares?

I have other places to talk that aren’t so negative.

Ba bye! :wink:

Hope this wasn't too negative.

Audra

Mikey boy you are just a trouble maker who needs to get their facts straight & stop sending your boys over to the other board to try to start lies & rumors over there. As we already said when we heard about this it was news to us & have told you & on pro cleaners network that the only thing it was in for was its routine maintenance. The whistling that the a/c was doing was a recall which they fixed & the bumper was out of alignment from the factory. Now you need to let us know who told you we admitted to a drive shaft issue because that is a lie.

Our truck was NOT at Bridgepoint for 3 days like someone started on here & it has NEVER had a DRIVE SHAFT issue so stop the Bull that you need to keep doing to get your kicks & worry about your own self.

This is exactly why we dont care to talk on your board because all you care to do is start lies/rumors & trouble. If we say that it is not true then you & your posse keep saying just admit it that you have a problem but there is nothing to admit but that you are a jealous person that likes to keep things going & to bring negative to others especially us.

Mikey you really should just get a life & stop this...call AT & Mitsubishi for yourself. We have nothing to hide. We are just tired of this revolving topic because we have not had any problems with our truck that would warrant any of this stupid behavior.

Seems like you have something in it for us & want something to go wrong with our AT but since there is nothing wrong it makes you mad. Since you have all these secret sources I cant believe that you don't have an inside man in the AT division that you can ask who will tell you that we have NEVER HAD Drive Shaft issues.

Let me clarify something because you seem to be hard of hearing Billy is not a liar & neither am I so you can get off your high horse & stop accusing us of it. You are the liar or your posse of people that are keeping this topic going.

Audra

Oh & Ron you had to bring all this up on the Pro Cleaner board & Billy never said the ac (compressor) he said the a/c was whistling...don't be adding something else.

You boys need to grow up & stop coming up with these non existent problems about our truck.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you people clean carpets for a living....That is it.

Only reason to respond to Mikey is if you wanted to not needed to. Does he affect your business?

Just remember to pull the wand and then push forward and keep doing that

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay, again I say....

1st) Are you friggin serious? Your bumper re-aligned?

Did they offer to top off your turn signal fluid, and rotate your radio knobs too? Better hurry up, don't wanna void your warrantee!

2nd) Who f'kin cares?

Quote:
I have other places to talk that aren’t so negative.

Ba bye! Wink

Hope this wasn't too negative.

For cripes sake GO AWAY if you don't like it, WE DON'T MIND!

PS.

DON'T write when you get work! :wink:

Mikey P

Administrator
Your husband admitted that you did indeed have a drive shaft problem then when he realized what he said he tried to "Recall" his statement.

All I wanted to know is if the Fuso was holding up and you two freaked.

Makes a guy wonder.

Audra

I will go away when you stop lying...all of you.

What is this new thing about being at Namco for a week...Mikey seems like you are just pulling things from the air for the sake of saying it on here to try to bring negative here. Stop your lies.

My husband didn't recall his statement because he never made that statement & Did not say that the drive shaft was recalled so you need to quit the lies Mikey. Were you there? No! So you are getting fed lies Mikey you need to stop believing in your friends because they are apparently not trustworthy.

Oh Billy's computer is going into the shop because it has a motherboard problem so since you are so interested in our personal business this is something you may want to know. I have my laptop & saw these new lies brought on here tonight so I did want to defend us but it does no good. Guess it is alright that you all want to spread lies & we cant come in here and defend ourselves without being talked to in this manner & called liars.

When you all stop lying & starting nonsense you wont hear from us anymore....Its funny we dont talk on here much because of this kind of behavior & we got drug back in here with these lies being started.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom