boxer 421,freedom,bluewave

G

i am going to buy one of these machines i was going to rule out the boxer untill the distributor call me and said HM was upping there warrenty to 2 years parts and all labor ,then i taled to larry white and said hed match HM warrenty, then i talked to thom fielding at blue line and he said if i bought the blue wave it would be the last truck mount i would have to buy and his warrenty is free labor for a year so im trying to decide which one for me also hm is giving away to any one who buys a truck mount in the month of april 100.00 dollars a month in coupons for 12 months in chemicals hm chemicals which one of these machines overall is the best ..................................... :? :? :?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've HEARD good things about the 421. I've always run hydras', but the clutch drives.

Jerry

Supportive Member
I have a Freedom, its a decent machine, but not much heat,small waste tank. It is easy to work on though. I would try all of them out and see what fits your needs before buying.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Overall out of those 3 I would say the Bluewave would be the best bang for the buck IMO.

Chris A

Name
Chris
why does PowerClean use such large motors to drive their smallish blowers?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I wouldn't buy anything that doesn't have at least # 4 Blower I've had machines with Roots 33 & 36 blowers the vacume just isn't good enough,the Boxxer has great heat, great vacume, the small size leaves more room in the van. although, I haven't seen the blueline machine in operation , I like the fact that the blueline has a stainless steal bottom frame (no rust).

sdaws4

I was just in the market of buying a new machine myself. All of those machines have a lot of pros and cons. I ended up with the 427 based on it being liquid cooled, lots of heat, solid vacuum and local support. Good luck!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I like my Freedom 47. Don't know of any machine I would prefer for a single-wand operation.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Stay away from the Bluewave,go with the HD or a Prochem unit.As i've stated before all the trouble i had with my Bluewave and 2 Champs over 4 years of one problem after another and then to top it off having to try to deal with Thom Fielding's arrogance.Sure before i bought these units he was great,but when i had the problems with all 3 machines he disappeared and got defensive.I lost so much time and money because of his junk,that if it wasn't for Jim Pemberton pulling these machines and putting a HD in there so i could continue to work while they worked on my Bluewave,i would have gotten stuck without a machine.(all at Jim's expense,no thanks to Thom) "STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING BLUELINE MAKES !! "

G

i had talked to Thom Fielding last week i thought he was great in answering all my questions was your bluewave under warrenty

I started having problems with my 1st Champ within 3 months,same for the 2nd Champ that replaced the 1st one after 5 months.Then I upgraded to the Bluewave and it was good for about the 1st year, it was covered at first by Blueline.But even tho the problems started while under warranty he did not cover these issues after that.Pemberton's took it upon themselves to fixing the problems without Thom or Blueline's reimbursement.

G

i tink im out here like you we have only up here is the cleaning cupboard in rochester which sells blueline and hd there is no power clean distributor up here in the north east

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Scott you are making this way too hard. Buy a Judson from Greenie. Simple.

Golden Boy

sdaws4

If Judson had distributors around the country I think we’d all have one. But, they don’t. Some of us that aren’t mechanically inclined and don’t want to deal with fixing our machines. So we just take it in. It’s not like you have to be a great mechanic to be a carpet cleaner. We all have our strengths and our weakness so plan accordingly.

G

yea ill buy a judson from greenie hes in california ill drive there from ny??????? and there in the carolinas to farr

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
If you don't have a PC disty near you don't go with the Freedom. Your going to need support and waiting for a return call or parts if very frustrating. Really if your at all mechanical I would go with a Judson. It will be alot easier to work on and I'll bet the support will be there.

sdaws4

Like I stated previously If they had distributors around the country I think we’d all have one. But who wants to get that support over the phone? Some perhaps, just not me.

G

sp what your saying that power clean isnt very goog in them calling u back nothing worst than getting i answering machine when you spend 20 grand thats what i dont want

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Scott I have a his/hers tool set from Target. No mechanical skills what so ever. I played the Hydramaster game and taking it to a local distributor one too many times. 500 dollar fixes for a simple solenoid. No vaseline included. Then I bought a machine like a Judson with no local support. If I have problems somebody on the board here could fix it. All the parts probably could be bought at Grainger. If you bought a Judson you could use this board as your local distributor without the 125 dollar an hour trouble shooting cost. Your mechanics would be Les, Greenie, CU, Werner, Foster or Martin. Did I spell mechanics right?

Golden Boy

G

thats all good im looking for something durable and if it breaks down the road like 1 year i dont want to pay anything no parts no labor the truck mount designers are gonna have to stick behind the machines they build if they want people to buy them there gonna have to step up like the car companies with the long warrentys

G

dont get me wrong i can work on things this is my first truck mount im learning but when you pay 20 grand for something it gotta last im not gonna pay for labor for a part thats under warrenty after 90 days

Chris A

Name
Chris
don't worry the Judson is just the TM du Jour, funny how its quickly replacing the Vertex in this down economy!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
What about day 367 when it breaks down? You would be better off with a Judson.

Golden Boy

Back
Top Bottom