boxer 421,freedom,bluewave

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Waldo nailed it. If you buy one of these fancy & complicated machines it will break down and you will be at the mercy of whoever you bought it from. If you buy a Judson or similar it will break down sometime but you will be able to fix it and not miss a beat.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
campusman57 said:
sp what your saying that power clean isnt very goog in them calling u back nothing worst than getting i answering machine when you spend 20 grand thats what i dont want

Everytime I've called PowerClean I've gotten immediate, live, competent support. Never had to leave a message for a callback.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

G

larry white told me he would match hydramasters warrenty word for word 2years parts and labor??

Walt

If there is a local dealer that you really think is on the ball, then buy what they sell. No matter what machine you buy you are going to have to deal with them. They will sell and promote what they are most comfortable working on and what parts they have. If they carry several lines, I like the PC unit the best.

If there is nobody near by or you don't trust the local guy to get the job done for you - I would take a hard look at the Judson. Seriously, a lawn mower shop could fix anything that goes wrong with it. Plus, the design is so simple you really could work on it yourself, even if you are not very mechanically minded. Personally, I am not mechanically minded and depend on the local distributer for support. That said, after seeing a Judson in person I wouldn't have a problem buying a Judson and doing the work myself.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Shane T said:
Waldo nailed it. If you buy one of these fancy & complicated machines it will break down and you will be at the mercy of whoever you bought it from. If you buy a Judson or similar it will break down sometime but you will be able to fix it and not miss a beat.

I don't Know why you guys thinks Boxxers are hard to work on they seem pretty easy to me plus you can't beat a two year warrenty and all those free Chemicals. I wish I got that kind of deal. I've had mine five years took it 3 or 4 times for service other than that if I have a problem I call my distributer ask him what he thinks the problem is than fix it myself.

G

the only thing with a judson is no heat exchanger propane burner a controled fire in your van :roll: :roll:

RLitwin

I've owned a Thermalwave in the past, Blueline was a great company to deal with. They stood behind their machine.

I have a Boxxer 421 now with about 3000hrs, it has been great. I don't know if HM stands behind their machine, I haven't needed them to.

I looked at a lot of single wand machines before I bought my 421. I went with it because it was so simple and easy to work on.

Unless you get a lemon, you will be happy with any of tne three.

Greenie

Walt Bush was probably the best comment in this thread. I don't personally care if you decide to purchase a machine that I carry or not, you have to do what your conscience says to do, but it would be great if this thread wasn't fileld with misinformation.

And honestly, if a Judson intimidates you mechanically, I don't know what to say, cause mowing the grass is probably out of your comfort zone as well.
If I Les can talk a blind monkey through a simple troubleshoot over the phone (same design for 30 years makes this easy) and possibly a simple repair with your Barbie tool set on your lunch break, then you would be well placed to own a Judson, fact is, there ain't much to break down, I'll bet you don't even call for support for 2 years....so hows that for a 2 year parts and labor warranty? and....for an extra $3000 I'll give you a 4 yr. extended warranty....top that.

Ahem....the Reactor is the Heat Exchange Judson, no sensors or solenoids to fail....one less phone call in two years....it's just ugly, like a nuclear reactor.

This is a picture of simplicity, and reliability, and at $13,900 it's tough to beat.

TNT1.png

G

i wouldnt pay for a warrenty it got to be included if i buy a judson and a part fails and im in ny i dont want to pay for any shipping

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
campusman57 said:
i wouldnt pay for a warrenty it got to be included if i buy a judson and a part fails and im in ny i dont want to pay for any shipping

Campusman, I think you're missing the point. Judson doesn't make their machines with any proprietary parts. If one breaks, you can go to your local NAPA automotive or hardward store and probably get what you need. Not only do you not have a shipping charge to pay or worry about but, you get your part same day and your back to work within an hour, depending on how fast you drive :lol:

Just remember, nothing's for free. Those free warranties are built into the price of the machine, let's be real. That's how it works. I'd ask for these "free matching warranties" in writting.. and even then, it's probably not worth the paper it's written on..I'd bet they back away or even not honor them after it's all said and done anyway. IMHO

c_adkins said:
don't worry the Judson is just the TM du Jour, funny how its quickly replacing the Vertex in this down economy!

Wow, I thought Judson built the first TM, or am I mistaken? I personally run a Freedom with a 45 blower and have been very happy with it. For my next TM, I'll seriously consider a Judson Reactor.

G

you cant go to napa and buy a heat exchanger or a blower or a cat pump or an exhaust or a frame if it cracks or a motor or a pulley???????

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
campusman57 said:
you cant go to napa and buy a heat exchanger or a blower or a cat pump or an exhaust or a frame if it cracks or a motor or a pulley???????

Those components are unlikely to fail for many years after you buy the machine. Just buy a Reactor or Freedom and get on with life.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

I'd have to say buy the BLUE Wave or the Boxxer. There isn't a powerclean dealer any where's near us Scott....When your machine breaks down and they all do your local distributor has parts for the boxxer and the bluewave in stock. If you bought a powerclean you will be down for atleast 2 to 3 days before you get the parts. (unless you pay a ton for shipping and overnight the parts).
You can't go wrong with either machine. The bluewave is bigger though and with the water cooled engine it would last longer...IMO

Mike Draper

A Judson sonds an awful lot like a Butler when it comes to fixing it yourself. If you can change a flat tire on your bike, you can prolly fix anything on these two machines, however.....Butler has AWEFUL custy service IMO, so bad in fact, I would never buy a new butler form butler.

Greenie

:roll:

How many hours do you need to read here before you start to really take in the facts?

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Buy a judson so I can come and take a look at one. Business must have picked up from you being dead last fall. Let me know when you get it.

G

hey there jeff greenie dont worry about me ill tell you this i wont buy a judson doesnt call you back i left him messages 2 time no call back .im shure you can understand that im just not gonna hand over thousands of dollars for some pos. like i did the first time with no questions asked and ive paid for it now with working on it there is a lot of different views here then you got mr truckmount trying to sell me a freedom 47 for less than larry white one of the owners of powerclean this is wild its like fresh blood in the water.

Chris A

Name
Chris
campusman57 said:
then you got mr truckmount trying to sell me a freedom 47 for less than larry white one of the owners of powerclean this is wild its like fresh blood in the water.

LOL!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Scott honestly just call JB at Pembertons, 800-342-2297 submit your questions and let them help you with deciding. They sell Hydramasters and Bluelines.

G

hydra master update if you buy a new truck mount now they give you a new clean master 200 psi portable wand and hoses, 1 free oil change a month for 1 year on your truck mount,$100.00 free gas card,$200.00 coupon for hydra master chemicals, and they have changed there standard 1 year warrenty on chemical systems,cleaning wand,internal machine hoses,high pressure by pass valve,external machine hoses,belts,fittings,filter screen,guages,water heating system,water pressure pump,elecrical components has been upted two 2 years and the 90 day labor has been upted to 2 years :) :) :)

G

i just called hydra master the distributor i dealing with told me this last week so i just called and the girl i gave my finacial info to last week just told me..............

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i do'nt like to blow off about a judson but i have 2
bought 1st one year ago startin full time in sept till now
475 hrs never and i said never has left me broke down and not able to finish a job.
300 hrs lost a belt on a job but has 2 belts was able to finish job.
I wonder if a computer board or a solinod or some other fancy
do dad goes out can you fix it or your dist even fix it.
YA we can fix does he have the part?
ya we can get it be here next week?
Some of these other machines are pretty but look at the big picture get simple stuff
makes life much better

well thats my 2 bits worth
RD

OH i bought a 2nd judson in nov with the fear of being broke down and with out a truck
and my tech without a way of making a livin.
HAve not even de winterrized it yet.
BUt a lady pulled ot in front of him in nov and we were down for 2 weeks
i guess that influenced my 2nd unit more than anything.

G

odin where in my posts did i say judson was a pos??????????????? you better go get some glasses

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
campusman57 said:
odin where in my posts did i say judson was a pos??????????????? you better go get some glasses

Here it is Scott.
campusman57 said:
hey there jeff greenie dont worry about me ill tell you this i wont buy a judson doesnt call you back i left him messages 2 time no call back .im shure you can understand that im just not gonna hand over thousands of dollars for some pos. like i did the first time with no questions asked and ive paid for it now with working on it there is a lot of different views here then you got mr truckmount trying to sell me a freedom 47 for less than larry white one of the owners of powerclean this is wild its like fresh blood in the water.

Back
Top Bottom