boxer 421,freedom,bluewave

G

all the machines are pos nobody is really making any thing that will last that is my view

G

think about this why is it that most of the people that make truck mounts only give you labor free up to 90 days?????????? gee why is that do you think they know something???? why not stand behind your machine make it durable to last ????? my thought guilty untill proven innocent???? you pay 20 grand and up and they want you to pay to have the warrented part put in ////// :( :( :( they need to have warrenties the the car companys no different mechinacal???????

G

SOME-–adjective 1. being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object.
2. (used with plural nouns) certain: Some days I stay home.
3. of a certain unspecified number, amount, degree, etc.: to some extent.
4. unspecified but considerable in number, amount, degree, etc.: We talked for some time. He was here some weeks.
5. Informal. of impressive or remarkable quality, consequence, extent, etc.: That was some storm.

–pronoun 6. certain persons, individuals, instances, etc., not specified: Some think he is dead.
7. an unspecified number, amount, etc., as distinguished from the rest or in addition: He paid a thousand dollars and then some.

–adverb 8. (used with numerals and with words expressing degree, extent, etc.) approximately; about: Some 300 were present.
9. Informal. to some degree or extent; somewhat: I like baseball some. She is feeling some better today.
10. Informal. to a great degree or extent; considerably: That's going some.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
bef. 900; ME (adj. and pronoun); OE sum orig., someone; c. MLG, MHG sum, ON sumr, Goth sums

Usage note:
As pronouns, both some and any may be used in affirmative or negative questions: Will you (won't you) have some? Do you (don't you) have any? But some is used in affirmative statements and answers: You may have some. Yes, I'd like some. And in negative statements and answers, any is the usual choice: I don't care for any. No, I can't take any.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Seriously, if you have a problem with every truckmount manufacturer out there why don't you just build your own and end this thread. With the kind of heat and abuse end user put these TM's through giving a 10 year parts and labor warranty would be the death of every TM maker out there.

G

i dont have any problem i put the post out there and its unbelieveble the responces i got ive got sales men calling me ive got some personal pms i got mr truckmount trying to sell me a powerclean cheaper that larry white at powerclean. there is no really clear cut top of the line truck mount it would seem after they made one model with all the problems they would make them better but i see how it is why make them durable just kept making them half ass so guys like me can kept nspening money on junk right! your a sales man

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The manufacturers I carry as well as many other makers build quality TM's. It's usually the end user and how he treats it that makes it a POS. When they get taken care of and get used properly they will run for thousands of hours with no major problems. When they get treated like shit they don't last very long plain and simple. If you have a budget of around 20G's check out the Bluewave, the Peak, the 421 or 427 or call Judson and get this thread over with. End of story! All have great warranties and are backed by great people.

I agree.

Build your own and move on.
packfancjh said:
Seriously, if you have a problem with every truckmount manufacturer out there why don't you just build your own and end this thread. With the kind of heat and abuse end user put these TM's through giving a 10 year parts and labor warranty would be the death of every TM maker out there.

G

i agree to. i must be hitting some nerves now sorta got to the heart of the truth how what a bunch of crap there is out there. maybe you guys would just like it if i go right out there and buy one ok can everyone send me a donation please i want to waste your money??????????? :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen: :arrow: :idea: :?: :oops: :( :) :p :D :shock: :? 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Scott,

I personally own the Thermal Wave 5m and I couldn't be happier. It's a few hours from 7000 hrs and has only been down for 1.5 hrs. I had to replace the water pump on the nissan engine. That's it.The machine has been the best investment I could of ever owned. With that said I buy 99% from one place. I'm extremely loyal because whatever I own I want to have great service. I only buy from someone else if my supplier doesn't have what I need, which is rare. One example would be the 2.5 hose I want to get. Ask 10 painters what is the best paint and you will get 10 different answers. I say buy the best you can afford along with all your supplies from one person, read and follow the manual for the new machine to the letter. It's worked for me.

Gene

Bob Foster

Scott you know what you are? Every supplier's worst nightmare. You're the one that when a bunch of suppliers get together and compare notes about their dealings with you they share unanimously that they were glad that they never sold you anything.

SuperFly

Save your money.. WW3 is around the corner..
Buy survival equiptment and supplies...........

:lol: 8) :wink: :roll: :? :twisted: :|
:mrgreen: :cry: :eek: :( :p :x :lol:

I think you guys are right...All machines need to be maintaned. Most problems with truckmounts are from being treated like shit and not being mantained. If you take care of your machine and you are owner operator then your machine could last ten years. If you buy something local then when you need it fixed it will save you money. You think the local guy is gonna want to stay late or help you on the weekend if you bought your machine from someone else? Who is gonna be there to help you out and work on your machine? I'm not just saying this because you're in NY either. Support your local guys!

I live in NY and I agree most people are a$$holes its not just south of albany its a NY thing...

Rex Tyus

Sticky said:
I live in NY and I agree most people are a$$holes its not just south of albany its a NY thing...

Naw, Massena and Ogdensberg had some good people. Even a few in Watertown. Just too damn cold.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
BUY THE MACHINE FROM SOMEBODY WHO WILL GIVE YOU A FREE CHINEASE BUFFET!

G

im only gonna buy one from some one who harvests corn or who is a certified plow jockey :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :| :mrgreen: :shock: :eek: :( :? 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: remember the day of the dolphin

LeeCory

It's easy to buy a machine with no repair costs for the first few years. Because the costs for those early simple repairs are built into the price you pay for the equipment up front.

The easier a machine is to work on, the easier it will be for you in the long run. If you are able to do some things on your own you'll be much happier. Distributors have other people with problems also and can't always jump as quickly as you would like them to when your machine takes a dump.

simple machine = simple repairs Frame, engine, water pump, blower.

Back
Top Bottom