boxer 421

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
campusman57 said:
of course isnt there always

I can't believe Frank wouldn't want to close his shop in SoCal for two weeks to drive a machine to the opposite corner of the country (Liverpool NY?)! C'mon Frank! How do you expect to make any $?

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Greenie

In all seriousness, if you don't know what a kunkle valve is, why would you doubt Frank's heat claim (granted 250 is a big number), my question is legitimate as I've seen what Frank did to his Demo Genesis...so it's very much possible....when it hit 305 deg with a 12 flow wand...I was like um...Frank can you turn it down before we have a trauma situation that is just goodyear Ineptune rated at 250 deg....lol

Name
Nate W.
Greenie said:
In all seriousness, if you don't know what a kunkle valve is, why would you doubt Frank's heat claim (granted 250 is a big number), my question is legitimate as I've seen what Frank did to his Demo Genesis...so it's very much possible....when it hit 305 deg with a 12 flow wand...I was like um...Frank can you turn it down before we have a trauma situation that is just goodyear Ineptune rated at 250 deg....lol

Frank's a nice guy. I also seen what Greenie said. I called it stupid heat, because only a fool would clean with that much heat. It was impressive, but it's a big @$$ machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom