Can't figure this carpet out need some advise

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Yea it's funny I was on the truck for 3 days last week and I was a baby lol

I don't know how for 6 years I went 6-7 days a week while building this machine because after 3 days my guy was like..dude I'll fly solo lol

I go out every few months for the day but that's it unless com,recital night then I tag along

Trust me they are driven hard but paid very well and thanked daily..they know relief is coming

My problem is if the pro 1200 is sweet enough I'm going to have to sell the 570 and the butler to get everyone on the same rig lol

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Did you fix it? We had a similar problem presprayed with a protien spotter to raise the PH then rinsed with all fiber rinse metered at 4 to bring it all back to the same ph and the oragnish/pinkish tink went away. I have pictures someplace will post them. Just using the acid rinse didn't make it better he tried 3 times and it kept coming back

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I'm going back out early next week john..I was going to spray a 3x3 area with all her rinse and let it sit to see what it does..no rinse

I'm open to any and all suggestions though

Thanks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Pics would be awesome, open the pile up and see if the color runs to the backing, pull the carpet back and see if theres a transfer from the pad. I've heard of clay causing problems.

Whats wierd is You dont leave until its dry? So it cant be a wick if its dry.
I've seen swamp coolers in california bleach carpet beacuse the high chlorine content. But thats all visible continuously.

Wonder if Citric acid would work or like Olsen mentioned it could be something chemicaly causing the change that needs to be removed by something more then an acid. Protien stain spotter? Who knows, Good luck. Maybe you can hire a inspector to come look at it?

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Remember to pray to God for help, Then Spray with acid rinse. we use Pro's Choice Last Step. and leave it.. orange hue should disappear. My tech fixed same issue again today. But today was more amazing because the carpet was Wool and the culprit was Oxy-clean--- (this rarely works on this mistake.
good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom