Chemical help

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ok, with your setup, you want Purple Power for residential, and Grease Lightning for commercial. I know I'm right, because I use a truck mount

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
Kyle no reputable company makes bad cleaning agents these days.
You can tell if they are reputable by looking for a few things.

• a nice looking label with clear directions for use.
  • a 1-800 help I swallowed some phone number
  • a seal of approval by one or some extortionist certification organization
  • they advertise to the industry via magazines and websites like this one, not just trolling face book groups offering free samples of their re-labeled laundry detergents
  • they have a complete line up of at least three pre sprays, three rinse agents, upholstery products, spotting agents and more
  • a nice website and a contact person for advice
  • and ideally, they are available within a reasonable drive from your location

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
Most powders are going to be competitive. From a manufacturing standpoint you can get more "stuff" into a powder than a liquid without any kind of solubility issues. For what you're doing I'd recommend Extreme Clean or Firestorm (for the really bad ones) and as far as water based paint if it's over-spray from someone painting the walls (like I've found in many many empty apartments coming in after the painters) a dilute solution of Power Gel 1:20 and some agitation got most of it to break up or Citra Quick on the bad ones..

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Always liked extreme clean. In fact the label once said you could use it as an emulsifier in your TM jug. One 2 oz or 4 oz to your TM jug works great that way. Or just use it as a prespray.

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
New to the board. I'm needing advice on some chemicals. I want to know a good pre spray that is fairly economical. I use a hydro force and do mostly empty apartments and empty rent houses and a few restaurants. I would like a suggestion for a good general pre spray and one that does good on heavily soiled carpets. Also what is the best way and chemical to use on dried water base paint ? Thanks in advance

Pro's Choice Extreme Clean or Pro's Choice Firestorm (if they are really bad) and as far as water based paint goes you can use a dilute solution of Pro's Choice Power Gel 1:20 for light over-spray or Pro's Choice Citra Quick / Citra Quick C.A.R.B for the heavier stuff.

Reactions: Mikey P

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I like Mephistopheles better....but if the gang likes the Rolling Stones more than the Police, we can go with Lucifer...
It's hard to think of Mike as a bad guy - maybe.....

Darth.jpg

FFA

Name
FFA
Why are most of these powders 9 scoops for nasties. Is there a higher concentrated powder or liquid that works really well on olefin and polys?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom